• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to me 93

Well gents I’m new here hopefully I’ll get some good insight on common issues with 93. Snatched it up for a real good price at 18k I couldn’t let it go. I’m used to a 95 RX7 but I’m sure NSX will not disappoint. Completely stock paint needs to be polished up with some corrections interior is 10/10. Man I’m excited I’ll be picking it up tomorrow.IMG_4426.jpeg

18K and the paint needs a buff! I probably would have passed.haha Keep an eye open for the cops as you definitely stole this!
It’s all in regs haha just needs a new baseline it’s been sitting for over 2 years it starts and drives just didn’t get used much.

There has to be more to that story....Things like this are usually a transfer of wealth, or sadly a well timed RIP sale..

keep on scratchin;)

Last edited:
keep on scratchin;)
Well gents I’m new here hopefully I’ll get some good insight on common issues with 93. Snatched it up for a real good price at 18k I couldn’t let it go. I’m used to a 95 RX7 but I’m sure NSX will not disappoint. Completely stock paint needs to be polished up with some corrections interior is 10/10. Man I’m excited I’ll be picking it up tomorrow.View attachment 188982
Congrats!

There has to be more to that story....Things like this are usually a transfer of wealth, or sadly a well timed RIP sale..
No none of those. Just happened to be in the hands of someone that didn’t really like the car and I got lucky to get an offer accepted lol

Back