• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels and tires

Very nice. Looks great

I prefer the '97-'01 16/17s myself, especially on a fine red car like this, but to each his/her own. :redface:

I love it :)

attachment.php

I mean, are people passing these out somewhere that I don't know about? :biggrin: Looking good.

I prefer the '97-'01 16/17s myself, especially on a fine red car like this, but to each his/her own. :redface:

This ^^^

But either way, definitely need some drop springs/coilovers!!

Although Oscar's car on 02+ gunmetal wheels is a huge exception!!

The 02+ wheels look fantastic. I've been hooked on them since seeing Oscar_driver's car with them refinished. Very few wheels look better than them IMO.

The 02+ wheels look fantastic. I've been hooked on them since seeing Oscar_driver's car with them refinished. Very few wheels look better than them IMO.

I agree with you 100%. Beautiful factory design with both the wheels and valence in 2002. Nothing aftermarket seems better.

Is it correct that to get these to fit on a 92', a spacer is needed? 5mm? Where would you find the spacers? Love those wheels.:smile:

And if you're going to get a spacer you may as well go bigger and get a better look and leave yourself room for a BBK. I'd do 15 front and 20 rear.

Back