• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new wheels

Originally posted by HapaHaole:
I would go with the Model 7 or SIENA GENERATION II if I were to choose a rim.

Yeah, I love the SIENA GEN II. It's very very nice.
My friend just ordered a set of 19 inch bronze Siena Gen II for his black Supra TT.
I'll take some picture and post them when the rims arrived.

I agree with dswartz. The Fikse FM/10's are the baddest rim for the NSX. No other rim even comes close. In fact, most other rims are really made out of wood and covered with aluminum foil for the shine. Ok, so maybe I own a set of FM/10's. I am very happy with them, but they are a little pricey.
View

[This message has been edited by James Cruz (edited 30 January 2001).]

There are several excellent choices for aftermarket wheels. But as with customizing your car there are as many opinions about what looks good. I love my car and thought that the original wheels were the only thing that made the car look a little dated. I installed the 17/18 Work VS-SS wheels http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1508317&a=11390345&p=40074603 and like them. I have posted this because I have not seen pictures of these wheels on this site and thought I would share another opinion.

Roy,
I love your Work wheel which is one of my favorite wheels! Nice choice. Do you have other picture of your NSX? I'd love to see more picture taken from different angles, thanks.

Roy,

Are your wheels the ones that were on ebay, the ones that Wheel Choice was selling?

Just wondering...

------------------
Richard
<A HREF="http://www.guam.net/home/superg/nsxtasy.htm" TARGET=_blank>
NSXTASY</A>
1BADRX7

[This message has been edited by Veleno (edited 05 February 2001).]

The Work wheels are the ones sold on ebay by Wheels Choice. Loved them at first sight. I also liked the ForgeLine wheels.

I will post a couple of additional views of with the Work wheels later this week. I just put them on this past Saturday.

Back