• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice NSX Needed For Photoshoot w/ R34 GT-R, Supra, FD3S, EVO Tonight 7/5!!!

Hey guys,

Haven't posted in a while, but tonight a couple of special cars are getting together for an impromptu meet and go shoot some pics in Laguna Beach. Our NSX driver got called in to work for the evening, so a spot opened up for an NSX owner that would like to join us around 5pm or so.
I used to organize the Wednesday Night Newport meets, and plenty of NSX guys used to attend. I met alot of you there, and would love to catch up with you guys again! That means you Jason :biggrin:
The Supra, GT-R, and EVO will be caravaning from Anaheim, and we'll be making a stop to meet with the RX-7 in Costa Mesa.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or call me on my cell: (562) 533-1655

Thanks guys!

-Daniel S.

Looks good to me. We'll be leaving around 5pm. If anyone else is interested, we'd love to have you come along.

Last edited:
what time are you shooting? I'm at work in downey till 9pm and can be in laguna around 10ish? is that too late?

Hey sorry there bud, we shot around 6pm. Our photoshoot went okay with the exception of a small detail not being worked out in time. We shot the GT-R, NSX, EVO, and Supra.

Please check back soon, as we will be doing another one real soon. Thanks for your interest!

Hey sorry there bud, we shot around 6pm. Our photoshoot went okay with the exception of a small detail not being worked out in time. We shot the GT-R, NSX, EVO, and Supra.

Please check back soon, as we will be doing another one real soon. Thanks for your interest!

I wanna see pics!!!

This is the only teaser shot I will post here. The rest of the photos will be posted at a later date. If any of you guys would be interested in shooting with us for the next session, please post or PM me.

skyx2.jpg

Back