• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Night Import "Collaboration" Meet (3/1/12)

Night Import "Collaboration" Meet (3/1/12) - Hope to see NSXs!

6691930449_1263b76270_b.jpg

Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/283958254986154/

*First off, I want to thank all the NSX members who attended my first meet at JIC Magic. Hope to see you guys again at my 2nd meet!

Address: 7200 Foothill Blvd., Tujunga, CA
Time: 7:00pm~11:00pm

You guys asked for it, so I made it happen.
NI's official 2nd meet will be held at an underground parking structure!!

Here are some specifics I want to mention about this location.
1. Accommodates more than 200 cars
2. Enough ventilation
3. 2 entrances/exits
4. Underground parking structure
5. Confirmed with the property owner
6. 1013MM attendance

This will be a one time meet, so don't expect there to be a 2nd one!
I will NOT talk with the cops because Tujunga is surrounded by 4 police departments/divisions and contacting every single one will be a PITA. Once you leave the meet, it will be your own responsibility to not get pulled over.

Many of you guys know I'm a straight-up person and very honest, so if I see anyone acting in an immature way inside or outside of the structure, I'll kindly ask you to leave. Don't be thinking I'll be standing at a corner waiting for such happenings to settle on its own. PLEASE ACT RESPONSIBLY.

I hope to see many of you guys there. Think of this meet as a collaboration to bring the automotive community together. See ya'll there!

DIRECTIONS!

6691867321_2368bce738_b.jpg

*For those coming from the 210W, I recommend taking the Sunland exit instead of Lowell/Tujunga. If you plan on exiting the Lowell/Tujunga exit, stick the right lane and when you hit the traffic light, take a right turn, go straight up until you hit Foothill, take a left, and go down until you reach the final destination.

Last edited:
So when you say it's your responsibility to not get pulled over is it because the last time this type of meet happened there were cops waiting outside pulling people over?

So when you say it's your responsibility to not get pulled over is it because the last time this type of meet happened there were cops waiting outside pulling people over?

Nope~ Actually, this is my 2nd meet and the first one went well without any cops because it was held at a private property. Only reason why I mention about the cops part is because Tujunga is surrounded by 4 police divisions and acting immature will obviously get you pulled over.

Back