• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Njmp go kart meet???

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/karting.html

whos up for a NSX go kart meet? imagine going 55mph while being 3 inches from the ground! for those who have been to v-17 on rt17N, i believe those carts went up to 30 in an indoor track. this park is outdoors, and is a bigger track. maybe we can have a breakfast/early lunch meet, then head on out to the track, sometime in june or something. prices are reasonable also.

i think this is the track for non-pro races

cartconfig1.jpg

Arrive and Drive: $25.00
Includes all racing attire, race safety briefing, and a 15-lap
race on a Club Track. A Day License or Seasonal License
is required.

Mini Grand Prix: $80.00
Day License and all equipment will be provided. Groups
of 8-12 will be racing on one of the Club Tracks. Event will
consist of (3) 10-lap races followed by a 12-lap final.

Groups of 13-18 will be racing on one of the Pro Tracks.
The race format will consist of (3) 8-lap races followed by
a 10-lap final.

im down for anything......................throw me a date, preferably sundays.

i've been trying to get out to one of these outdoor gokart tracks for a while...i would love to join you all.

oh, and by the way, 55mph 2 inches from the ground is scary...very scary.
and this was with a car that had full bodywork and crash protection (look at avatar)...

hhhmmmm....... Yes!!! I can use my CRX :)

Hey guys,

Its been a long while since I've been here. The NJMP track is great. Been there many times with my shifter and Tag. Just to let you know there is a big WKA event for us on June 13~14 so the best thing to plan for a rental session is after that weekend. There is club racing as well so keep in mind of the schedule. I'll keep checking in and will most likely join you guys for a session or two, I will probably do some testing for both my karts after that to prepare for a national race later in June.

Take care.

Ken

Back