• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NORCAL BAY/Sacto 3/26/05 BIG meet

spartan2-3 said:
Yuppp, want to do both. Let meet up that morning and caravan togehter :cool: .

Count me in!!!

Hope to see you guys there. However, I'll be leaving just before the drive portion of the meet. I've got some serious yard and landscaping work to do, starting this weekend and all of next week. I'm taking a week off from work to do this. However, if the weather is good on one of the days next week, I'll go for a nice drive. :D

Come on, Guy! We are hijacking the "Ferrari Drive" thread :eek:

We should post how we wanna meet for the Acura Drive/Dyno Day on the "Dyno Day April 16" thread.

For people who live in Daly City, maybe we can meet at Starbucks at Seramonte, and for people who come from other parts of the Bay area, I think it is easier for you to meet us at the Stonestown Mall. however, you are welcome to have a coffee with us at Starbucks :smile:

NSXER119 said:
Come on, Guy! We are hijacking the "Ferrari Drive" thread :eek:

We should post how we wanna meet for the Acura Drive/Dyno Day on the "Dyno Day April 16" thread.

For people who live in Daly City, maybe we can meet at Starbucks at Seramonte, and for people who come from other parts of the Bay area, I think it is easier for you to meet us at the Stonestown Mall. however, you are welcome to have a coffee with us at Starbucks :smile:

Come on guys get on our Dyno on April 16th and for the BBQ too!

You can come as early as 9:30 AM to dyno

Whoa... this thread is confusing now... :eek:

So, now that it looks like it may be nice on Saturday, I might try and make this (hmm, get up early, wash car... sounds like effort :rolleyes:)

Ron, sounds like you were planning on doing this one...

Anyone else?

Is there a caravan up? or a specific location at the mall to meet?

bnesse said:
Whoa... this thread is confusing now... :eek:

So, now that it looks like it may be nice on Saturday, I might try and make this (hmm, get up early, wash car... sounds like effort :rolleyes:)

Ron, sounds like you were planning on doing this one...

Anyone else?

Is there a caravan up? or a specific location at the mall to meet?

I'll be coming from S.J, but not sure where/when to meet up with you guys tomorrow morning...

BTW, since it was such a nice day this morning, I drove her into work today. Luckily the traffic was very light for a Friday commute. I think I'll take the long way home tonight. :D

Also, for the second time in a week, I saw a black/black NSX last night headed S. on 280 and turn off on a exit S. of 92. Anyone you guys know?

NSX-Tuner said:
Also, for the second time in a week, I saw a black/black NSX last night headed S. on 280 and turn off on a exit S. of 92. Anyone you guys know?

Might have been me, if it had black wheels. I head down south 280 everyday after work (i work in mv, live in south sj and the ball-and-chain lives in saratoga). Cheers!

-mike

mikeh said:
Might have been me, if it had black wheels. I head down south 280 everyday after work (i work in mv, live in south sj and the ball-and-chain lives in saratoga). Cheers!

-mike

It was on Wednesday when I saw the black NSX on 280 where it exited 280 about 5 miles south of 92, just a little before sunset. I was driving a meteor silver metallic Acura TSX loaner and was following about 20 car lengths behind, so I couldn't see the rims. However, I did flash my hi-beams twice.

Anyway, maybe you'll see me on my way home tonight in my '05 silver/onyx. :D

RAVN NSX said:
While I'd like to see other exoctics as well, they're not showing up won't take away our spotlight if we show. Instead of half empty, it's half full!!! :biggrin:

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! :biggrin:
So... Are we all meeting up at one spot prior to driving in to Stanford? :confused:
Should make for a great show...
In any case anyone from the southbay want to meet up somewhere?
PM me and let me know... maybe the Mercado parking lot off of Great America Pkwy and 101? (There's a Starbucks there for those of you who need go juice :tongue: )

Ray, what about you... want to meet somewhere with any of the guys you might be coming down with? :wink:

Guy's let me know...
BTW... hope you don't mind a friend of mine tagging along... he drives a viper... :redface:

RonNRaiders said:
maybe the Mercado parking lot off of Great America Pkwy and 101? (There's a Starbucks there for those of you who need go juice :tongue: )

Hmm, I had been planning more of an 85 -> 280 route myself, but I suppose I could go the long way :wink:

bnesse said:
Hmm, I had been planning more of an 85 -> 280 route myself, but I suppose I could go the long way :wink:

We could still meet up at the Starbucks and then take 101 -> 85 -> 280. :D

NSX-Tuner said:
We could still meet up at the Starbucks and then take 101 -> 85 -> 280. :D

Well, that *was* my intended route :wink: only I was planning to get on 85 at the south end. :biggrin:

Since I don't know the drive time from Great America, I'm probably the wrong person to be suggesting times, but... :rolleyes:

I expect we should arrive before 11:00 if we want group parking? I didn't get the impression that the organizers had planned this out in advance from the website.

Off the cuff, I'll suggest a 10ish meet... plan to be back on the road no later than 10:30...

Thoughts? Counter-proposals? :biggrin:

bnesse said:
Well, that *was* my intended route :wink: only I was planning to get on 85 at the south end. :biggrin:

Since I don't know the drive time from Great America, I'm probably the wrong person to be suggesting times, but... :rolleyes:

I expect we should arrive before 11:00 if we want group parking? I didn't get the impression that the organizers had planned this out in advance from the website.

Off the cuff, I'll suggest a 10ish meet... plan to be back on the road no later than 10:30...

Thoughts? Counter-proposals? :biggrin:

sounds like a good plan to me... :D

Back