• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NorCal Racers - Lets race again (Kart racing)

sorry looks like i will not be able to attend, im waiting on a stupid six inch coolant hose from acura that will not be in until tuesday. hope theres another event soon.

BTW - For those that are coming Umigo opens at 11:00 so come by early and get a fee laps in if you'd like.

Sorry I can't attend due to previous plans. Sounds like fun. Enjoy yourselves guys.

Sorry, something last minute came up that I can't miss. I'll have to bail on this.

J

Props to the 3 guys who had the balls to show up and race.

I will spare everyone the suspense and announce that I have regained the title of Kart Champion from Jean.

Although Jean did have a faster lap time during the race by 0.04 I had a better average lap time and I won the race (came in first) and as they say....it doesn't matter if you win by 1 sec or 2 winning is winning.

There were 2 other non-NSX guys in the race with us (Madhatter & Otto). The madhatter was quick but I took him down in the final race. :biggrin:

Thanks again to those that showed up.

I will attach the race result sheet when I figure out how to reduce it.

64709957.jpg

Last edited:
To All That Is Paying Attention,

Congrats!!!
helmet.gif
To Roger for regaining his crown (I'm still FASTER
twofinger.gif
). And here's to him being the better driver
mooning.gif
:tongue:. Next time we're gonna do outdoors and get some sunburn action on!! Nice meeting nsxnxtc and Muhammad.

Signin' Out,

Gene

Back