• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Norm Reeves Honda Car Show

Online Registration is now closed!

82 of Socal’s Finest are on their way to Norm Reeves Honda Superstore to see who the cream of the crop is!

Important Information:

Spectator Parking:
-Parking will be at 17720 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, Ca, 90703 (2 blocks North from Norm Reeves Honda Superstore. Shuttles will chauffeur you to and from the dealership from 9am-2pm. Parking will be secured.
-DO NOT park on Studebaker Rd alongside ANY dealership or you'll be cited by the city.
-If you can find closer parking than the site we've assigned, you're welcome to do so, but at your own risk.
-For those that are shopping at Cerritos Mall, shuttles will not be provided however it is a short healthy walk.

Want to compete but didn’t register?
-Please see us at the Registration tent after 8am for availability.

Competing?
-Check your email for Roll Call, if you haven’t received it, please check your junk folder, if it’s not there please email [email protected] immediately
Step 1: Roll-in/Vehicle setup (6am-8am)
Step 2: Proceed to Registraton Tent (blue&white, North of American Flag Pole, next to Service Drive) (REQUIRED)
Step 3: At Registration Tent, you will be given assigned parking provided with map, registration number and registration form and instructions.
Step 4: Park and enjoy the day!
DO NOT wait until 8am to register your car, otherwise you run the risk of losing your spot!

Last edited:
Online Registration is now closed!

82 of Socal’s Finest are on their way to Norm Reeves Honda Superstore to see who the cream of the crop is!

Important Information:

Spectator Parking:
-Parking will be at 17720 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, Ca, 90703 (2 blocks North from Norm Reeves Honda Superstore. Shuttles will chauffeur you to and from the dealership from 9am-2pm. Parking will be secured.
-DO NOT park on Studebaker Rd alongside ANY dealership or you'll be cited by the city.
-If you can find closer parking than the site we've assigned, you're welcome to do so, but at your own risk.
-For those that are shopping at Cerritos Mall, shuttles will not be provided however it is a short healthy walk.

Want to compete but didn’t register?
-Please see us at the Registration tent after 8am for availability.

Competing?
-Check your email for Roll Call, if you haven’t received it, please check your junk folder, if it’s not there please email [email protected] immediately
Step 1: Roll-in/Vehicle setup (6am-8am)
Step 2: Proceed to Registraton Tent (blue&white, North of American Flag Pole, next to Service Drive) (REQUIRED)
Step 3: At Registration Tent, you will be given assigned parking provided with map, registration number and registration form and instructions.
Step 4: Park and enjoy the day!
DO NOT wait until 8am to register your car, otherwise you run the risk of losing your spot!

Here are some of the photos from the Norm Reeves 2nd Annual Honda Car Show...

All three NSX's that entered the show were gorgeous.

It was nice seeing Art again and meeting Andy to the first time (if you're looking to buy a 2005 blue NSX, Andy's is for sale, and it's perfect.)

To see all the photo's, click here.

norm_reeves_071202_001_800.jpg

norm_reeves_071202_007_800.jpg

norm_reeves_071202_008_800.jpg

norm_reeves_071202_005_800.jpg

Congrats Steve! :biggrin: Representing the NSX brotherhood! :smile:

The win was for the best NSX SUV conversion package. :biggrin:

Don't worry, they gave me the award when I first got my NSX and went to one of the OC Thursdays meet. I got so much crap for not lowering my car. I finally got a set of Tein Flex coilovers to stop being made fun of.

Back