• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOTICE: ABS Bleeder T wrench is in town NOW!

Sat 11/22/2008

Howdy 'Nati folk! I just received the bleeder T wrench needed to bleed your ALB/ABS system.

If you need to use it, call me today or Sunday before I send it on to the next person on the list.

phone number removed 'after the fact'

Last edited:
Hi Blaine and hope all is well with you and UC :biggrin:
People like you make Prime. Happy Holidays!

Give me a call on Sunday (number on initial post in thread) - or plan to be in Montgomery (2 blocks from Montgomery Inn) between noon and 4:30. I've got to go to my son's soccer game after that ... I've got plenty of DOT 3, so we just need your car and a half-hour and it will be done.

If your car can't travel right now, we can set up a 'pick up' and you will then be responsible to send 'the tool' to the next name on the list (I'm still waiting for them to respond to my PM to get the address).

Monday @ 3 p.m.

When can you get it from me? I live in Montgomery - haven't sent it yet today (was going to FedEx after work), so I'll hold it for you and ship it to the next one on the list. Can you get it Tuesday or Wed?

Last edited:
I'm a complete noob about this. How important is it to bleed the ABS? I have my NSX under the sheet, however I'm off tomorrow if you still have it kind sir!

You up for a double bleed Kyle?

I got some PMs which I responded to, but since no one called ... I've sent the 'T bleeder' on to the next name on the list. Please visit the 'do it yourself' board to get on the list to use the bleeder.

Last edited:
I can't believe you don't visit 'prime' every day???! :tongue:

You must have a life or something!

Just figured after the 'tool' sat around for 4 days without anyone calling I better get it on to the next one 'on the list' actually needing it. If yours isn't constantly making the 'muffled machine gun sound' of the ABS pump trying to pressurize the system, then you can wait a bit to bleed the system.

It doesn't. Mine pressurizes the system maybe once every 2 months or so when I'm driving it regularly in the summer. When I haven't driven it in a while, It may run for 10 seconds when I take off the first time and then never again.

It may run for 10 seconds when I take off the first time and then never again.

That is the 'normal' repressurizing sound and amount of time to get the system 'pumped', and yes, it happens more often when not driven much.

BTW - I like your new avatar pic! cool.

Back