• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now 100% official NSX-Stock, JUNE 10!

Anyone else coming?:biggrin:

The NSX is @ Vince's receiving some upgrades, if it's done in time i'll be there Mike. We rented a house in Montauk, had planned to go out there that weekend...but a man's got to have his priorities straight :wink: .

Have a run up to GP of Montreal, leave Bridgewater at 8am get there by 2pm to support the F1 team :biggrin:

The Honda F1 team could use it :frown:

Have a run up to GP of Montreal, leave Bridgewater at 8am get there by 2pm to support the F1 team :biggrin:

The Honda F1 team could use it :frown:

Oh boy, this is how it all gets started.

Just to let everyone know, we have tons of free give-a-ways this year. Autovation just send over a bunch of T-Shirts and stickers. KHrant also send over a couple of nice Polo shirts and seatbelt pads. SOS and Downforce will also be sponsering this years event as well.:wink:

hi Mike --

Please add me to your list.

take care,
-- Chris
Chris, which list, those that are attending, or those who are "donating"? Inquiring minds want to know!:cool:

Chris, which list, those that are attending, or those who are "donating"? Inquiring minds want to know!:cool:

Spoke to him yesterday, and your answer is...BOTH:biggrin:

I've been reworking my entire car SPECIFICALLY for this event. and its just about done

I'm SO there!!! put me down KID
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
-Joey

I've been reworking my entire car SPECIFICALLY for this event. and its just about done

I'm SO there!!! put me down KID
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
-Joey

If you've been working so hard on your car, why would you want The Kid to put you down?!? (J/K):cool:

If you've been working so hard on your car, why would you want The Kid to put you down?!? (J/K):cool:

LOL :biggrin:

haha.. good point.. I finally got the car back from Elite Motors up in Bergen County. Theres a whole story behind this project. I spent all day today getting eveything exterior wise finalized. Tomorrow i'm going to get workin on the interior projects.. But for the most part, the shop left me speechless with completing my vision.... speechless...

I'm going to post the history of this build and its evolution with tons of pics soon, but I really can't wait to bring it up to NSX-Stock and get everyone's views and opinions.., theres a few 'one off' parts on this car that i'm very excited and interested to see the board's reaction(s) on.
-Joey
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

-Joey

Mike & company -

Can you guys squeeze in one more? I'd like to make this one my first meet.

Please add me to the list.

Thanks, RJ

We are up to 40 so far:wink:

We are up to 40 so far:wink:

At this point I'm sorry to say but I'm tentative :( I know it's no biggie because I was bringing the CRX but I really would have liked to see everyone. I'm still hoping however at this point I still have yet to receive my block from Z10 Motorsports and my supercharger is still getting ported at Endyn. Once I get everything I still have to reassemble the entire engine and get it tuned :eek:

I'm in! Flying down to Athens, GA Fri. 6/1 to drive my NSX back to NY since my open trailer was stolen. Anyone from Ga want a 900 mile ride on sat to the NY area?:smile:

Back