• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx 5 point harness bar system

Here is the link on science of speed's website. This is in the NSX I just bought with a simpson 5 point harness with quick release belt on drivers side. I am 6'1" and need the extra leg room.

Looking to get around $400 for it. May consider trading for a few engine bay enhancement parts or a double din dash setup. Please email with any qustions.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/Cedar_Ridge/harness_bar/

I had alot of questions on this, not sure if it's the comptech bar or the other one. It was and still is in car. I just don't like the loss of leg room due to me height.

After looking, My rear seatbelt panels were cut to accomodate the bar, I will want he buyer to trade that panel out with me so I can go back factory on the inside without have a small cut in mine. Whoever buys it will need the cut panels anyway.

UPDATE:

More pics.

UPDATE:

My mistake in the original post, my harness bar is actually the comptech harness bar!

Attachments

• 474.jpg
    474.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 475.jpg
    475.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 476.jpg
    476.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 472.jpg
    472.jpg