• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Nsx 5 point harness bar system

Here is the link on science of speed's website. This is in the NSX I just bought with a simpson 5 point harness with quick release belt on drivers side. I am 6'1" and need the extra leg room.

Looking to get around $400 for it. May consider trading for a few engine bay enhancement parts or a double din dash setup. Please email with any qustions.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/Cedar_Ridge/harness_bar/

I had alot of questions on this, not sure if it's the comptech bar or the other one. It was and still is in car. I just don't like the loss of leg room due to me height.

After looking, My rear seatbelt panels were cut to accomodate the bar, I will want he buyer to trade that panel out with me so I can go back factory on the inside without have a small cut in mine. Whoever buys it will need the cut panels anyway.

UPDATE:

More pics.

UPDATE:

My mistake in the original post, my harness bar is actually the comptech harness bar!

Attachments

• 474.jpg
    474.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 475.jpg
    475.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 476.jpg
    476.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 472.jpg
    472.jpg