• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Alberta Meet - Sunday, March 16th

The Meet is going to be Sunday, March 16th at 2:00 PM at Chestermere Landing Pub.

If there are any questions or concerns, you can get a hold of me by posting in this thread, PM'ing me, or my e-mail is [email protected].

Cody D.

Last edited:
I'd come...but my car is still in vancouver :eek:(

I'll be there Cody. Slurpee don't worry about the hot rod. I may or not bring mine depending on the weather and the servicing that needs to be done:wink: Someday I'll get hooked up like Brent but for now just the normal stuff!

I was just planning on bringing my daily driver, I doubt the roads will be nice enough for driving that far. I think people should show up with NSX or without.

OK, I can drive the integra. Chestermere sounds more palatable if the roads are bad

Okay I need to know how many people are planning on coming to this, if there isn't going to be enough people coming from Edmonton, we will switch to Chestemere.

Okay I need to know how many people are planning on coming to this, if there isn't going to be enough people coming from Edmonton, we will switch to Chestemere.

I am in for Chestermere, and if Red Deer has enough interest I will attend too.
I think its easier though if Edmonton and Calgary has a seperate mini meet and we can discuss/follow up on this after and figure things out, as most probably can not make it for this longer drive?.
You do not need your car for the meet.
My car will not be there, as its all apart and will not be finished modding till May, and I dont like rocks either personally hehe.
People should chime in and post what thay think so we can make some plans, May is just around the corner.

Maximumyield

I can go. I would prefer chestermere

So 3 for Calgary so far, I know Lucky Guy is from Edmonton and it would be great to meet him, but if there is only one guy coming from Edmonton it's not realistic for the rest of us to make the trip to Red Deer. I'd be up for an organized Edmonton meet though, if anyone from there wants to have a meet.

Looks like it's going to be Chestermere. Same place as always, the Chestermere Landing Pub. I'll probably bring my NSX, since I drove it to Banff today without any problems I think I can make it to Calgary.

Things we need to discuss:

1. Planning more meets, and getting more people to show up to them.
2. For those of us travelling together to West Fest we should try and pick a route.
3. We can plan an Alberta NSX Club meet in Sylvan for this year.
4. The inclusion of S2000's in our meets.
-- Pro's: It would be nice for organizing track days to have more people, and I think it would make our meets more interesting.
-- Con's: Hard to call it an NSX meet if we invite other cars. The NSX snobs won't like it :wink: .
5. Deciding who will bake what to send to Ryan in basic training. :biggrin:

Hopefully the Edmonton crew organizes a meet, without Ryan around it seems like it doesn't happen. I would be willing to drive down for one though (work schedule permitting).

Last edited:
I am leaving for Kentucky tommorow and will be there until March 15, so I wont be able to come tuesday.

I am leaving for Kentucky tommorow and will be there until March 15, so I wont be able to come tuesday.

Slurpee the meeting is Mar 16th Sunday, not tuesday.If you are gone away till the 15th u will be back, for the 16th but maybe tired.

Cody will see you there, and anyone else if you have the time, so we can discuss this West Fest, what time are we going to meet ? 11am ?

Maximumyield

Cant make it tuesday since that is the girlfriends birthday (miss that = death). If it's on sunday i may be able to make it so let me know if you guys switch it back to the 16th.

Jim

I'll find time to be there something after 2:00.

Tim

Although it may be easy to recognize you guys, I prefer to not be wandering from table to table asking 'are you the ones with the nsxes'. so how about a cell number, description, or does someone have a sign?

Things aren't coming together well today. I'm off to south of Calgary to assist my wife with a herd of horses. I will likely not make it as a result. Sorry everyone.
:frown:
Tim

Showed up around 2:30 but couldnt find anybody in the restaurant. They were closing for brunch and ushered me out. Not sure where you guys were at. Checked downstairs in the pub too but no groups larger than 2 people there either? Where did everyone go?

Well aparently they close from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM, which I did not know, Slurpee and I were in the pub, I should have given everyone my cell number I guess. We stayed around from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, then took off. I didn't expect anyone to show up, so having three people show up (even though we missed you) is better than nothing.

I'm going to start planning a meet for April, it'll be at Chestermere again, this one was poorly planned on my end, next will be better, hopefully we'll have more people show up. The snow didn't help.

I just got back and checked in. Again sorry I couldn't sort out things on my end. My wife has a passion for horses and is currently dealing with someones herd of 23 head. There are lots of problems with the herds care right now and my wife as asked for my assistance to help with some things she simply can't handle alone. Wire first - cars second.

Contact numbers that aren't posted in the public arena are the best methods of communicating and confirming things. I have no problem providing mine to yourself Cody from a coordination point of view. Once I've put a face to a name in May I'm certain there will be a few numbers I will have and vice versa.

I'll PM you with my info as I don't desire phone numbers being accessable in the public arena.

Regards,
Tim

Back