• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and S2000 Meet at Findlay Honda Henderson

Hey Guys,

Ray the parts manager at Findlay Honda Henderson is wanting to start a monthly NSX and S2K meet. The first one is scheduled for Thursday April 11th from 5pm to 8pm. Here's a link to an Event page on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/events/330542480401505/

Anybody down to go hang out for a few hours? Ray is wanting to keep this meet more of a high end, Honda sportscar type meetup.

Jarrod

Might be nice to have a regular gathering for Hondas.
Thursdays a little odd w/work but I would try to make it.
Butch

Yes this is going to be a recurring meet. Ray wants to reach out to the more mature Honda crowd. I'll be attending this first one, and after that my NSX is going under the knife as well Scorp. And yes Butch, Thursday night can be difficult with work schedules. Who knows, it may turn in to a Friday night meet up down the road.

Jarrod

Hopefully there will be a respectable turnout. With the combined involvement of NSX and S2000 owners, this has a good potential for success. I'll be there.

I spoke to GenX today and he said he'll try and make it with his NSX. So whats that, 5 NSX's. Pretty big turnout for us. Does Vigil still have the NSX? Sure would be nice to see himi and his car one more time before he sells it off.

Hey guys, this sounds like a great idea. I will most likely make it there tomorrow but would have to take off by 7pm.

Looking forward to meet the Vegas NSX and S2000 guys!

What a great evening out for Hondas marquis sports cars. Really enjoyed seeing 6, count'em, 6 NSX's in a row; Lance, Narbz, me, Tom, Jeff and Jarrod! ITs been awhile since thats happened. The great S2K group are a great bunch of guys to hang out with. Thanks to Ray and Findlay for giving us a venue to get together. Look forward to doing it again soon!

Narbz, Tom, do you got a way to get the pics from Tyler yet?

What a great evening out for Hondas marquis sports cars. Really enjoyed seeing 6, count'em, 6 NSX's in a row; Lance, Narbz, me, Tom, Jeff and Jarrod! ITs been awhile since thats happened. The great S2K group are a great bunch of guys to hang out with. Thanks to Ray and Findlay for giving us a venue to get together. Look forward to doing it again soon!

Narbz, Tom, do you got a way to get the pics from Tyler yet?

Had a great time meeting with all of you! Looking forward to the next meet! I'm still waiting for Tyler to send me the pictures, as soon as I get it I will post high resolution pics here.

Thanks for coming out to meet up that night you guys! I was surprised that 6 of us showed up. Like Jeff said, that was the most NSX's I've seen in one spot since NSXPO, lol.

Jarrod

Haven't heard officially but Ray the parts manager said he wanted to do one each month so I'm guessing there will be one but maybe a different day; possibly on the weekend. Be great to have your white NSX there. .

If you'll PM me a contact number or email I'll add you to the owners list and call you if I hear anything. bc

I sold the GPW on Dec 11 and 3 days later had some serious sellers remorse. Decided to rescue a 1991 Sebring Silver from California. body shop + $$$$ = a Nevada title 2 months ago. :) Looking to bring it out to a meet, been driving daily for a few weeks now and it runs smooth, just broken in with 72k on the speedo.

Back