• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Australia 2013

Dear Fellow NSX Afficionado's,

This message is to alert you to an exciting event that will take place between 17th - 24th February 2013 in Australia.

Many of you may be aware that there was a 20th Anniversary "Fiesta" held in Japan in November 2010. This event was an outstanding success with about 100 foreigners attending. The Fiesta is the inspiration for "NSX Australia 2013"

The event will begin with a "Welcome" cruise dinner on the world famous Sydney harbour. The following day, those with cars will drive to Melbourne to catch the ferry to the island state of Tasmania. Non-drivers will fly to Tasmania to meet up. From there we will retrace sections of the "Targa-Tasmania" which was won outright in its first 2 years (1992-3) by the NSX. We will arrange time in the local NSX owners' cars for all those who wish to participate. Needless to say we have a lot more activities planned, which will engage you, let you make new friendships and give you memories to last a lifetime.

As an introduction, you may like to view video of the original event; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opwRqmaxxkg

The estimated cost of the event is US$2,400 and is for 7 days all-inclusive from Sydney and ending in Hobart, Tasmania. A deposit of $300 is needed to secure your place. We realise that this is a significant spend, which unfortunately is a result of the overly strong Australian currency. If the currency weakens, any surplus will be returned to attendees.

Our main issue is that accommodation in Tasmania is not abundant and therefore numbers will be strictly limited. Once all places have been taken, we will maintain a waiting list in case of any cancellations. Places will be allocated on the basis of the date that your deposit is received. Please reply to [email protected] and state; A or B

A) Definitely would not miss it for anything
B) Am thinking about it and may come (need more time to decide)

Those who indicate that they will definitely attend will receive a more detailed itinerary. A listing of confirmed attendees will be posted shortly.

We look forward to welcoming you all.

Best wishes from the Organising Committee

Iain Riley
Malcolm Michael
Simon & Jane Mitrovich (Simon95)
Nigel Bryan (Nigel Bryan)
Scott Baxendale (NSX9)
Paul Philips (FrogNBoggle)

Bump on this thread.

Who all is considering to go??

This would be a lifetime dream trip for me to go. I am just not sure if I can take that much time off work with a few other trips in the plans right now.

But I want to see who else is considering to go. Maybe if I can get some NSX buddies to go on this, I might de-prioritize my other trips and bump this up... :biggrin:

Back