• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX @ Cal Poly Pomona

02+ NSX, lowered, had an exhaust too. Spotted in the parking structure a few mins ago.... NSXFTW is that you? :p

02+ NSX, lowered, had an exhaust too. Spotted in the parking structure a few mins ago.... NSXFTW is that you? :p

I seen one at the 7-11 in Costa Masa. I think it was the same car had a NSX-R spoiler on it and gold wheels.

its me. Told you lol it was an 02. I get my same parking spot every day lol. I gona buy a bike pass when it gets warmer. Wheres your nsx, represent so cal nsx hahaha. Ron, you can come down and chill too ;) My avitar pic is from the j lot i think at the very top at CP

its me. Told you lol it was an 02. I get my same parking spot every day lol. I gona buy a bike pass when it gets warmer. Wheres your nsx, represent so cal nsx hahaha. Ron, you can come down and chill too ;) My avitar pic is from the j lot i think at the very top at CP

:tongue: An NSX is an NSX from super far away!! haha
You parked really close to me on Tuesday. I would have stayed a bit to talk but I fell asleep in my car and almost was late for my morning class. I have the black RL at school these days, parking at the small row of cars where you make a right turn to get to the top level of parking. I'll definitely catch you around sometime and chat!

Back