• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Comptech Supercharger Kit $6500!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold!

Selling my supercharger kit! Compatible for all NSX - 1991-2005, with slight changes on a few things depending on the specific year model. Feel free to ask any questions in regards.
This kit has about ~800 miles of use, I don't drive my car often, maybe 1-2 weekends every 6 months, its mainly a show car.
Local cash pickup in Texas is also OK. Shipping will be in 2-3 large boxes, so estimate a couple hundred on shipping, depending on the destination.
$6,500 + Shipping.

(SUPERCHARGER KIT $6,500) - Comptech 1.6 Supercharger Kit - Blower was completely rebuilt in 2016 by JB Performance, still under warranty. All internals seals, couplings etc. replaced, and impellers polished & balanced. Includes low and hi boost pulleys. RC 550cc Injectors, with custom vibrant AN fuel lines, AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator, comp tech manifold, all bracketry & pulleys etc. Freshly Rebuilt alternator from AES, all couplers upgraded to silicone. Cedar ridge locking S/C belt tensioner. Basically the full kit and then some, minus ECU & Fuel Pump.

Optional: (Custom AIRBOX $580)
- Custom Aluminum Air Box / Dual ARC filters, 3.5" inlet

*** does not include the intercooler as shown, or the AEM ems. You will need to supply your own engine management (AEM FIC, V2, Infinity etc..) and a Fuel Pump (Walbro 255, $100).
You could use the stock NSX fuel pump, just run the low boost pulley. For HI boost, recommend upgrading the pump. The least expensive EMS to use is AEM FIC, a used one can be had $400~ average.

This kit can be adapted to work on any NSX - NA1 or NA2.

Some photos here on the car ; Call or text during normal hours 10-7 central time - 214-991-1155

IMG_9766.jpg

IMG_9770.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on the market, this Comptech Supercharger is for sale $6500.00
I was going to install on my car but had change of plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back