• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX for sale in Coburg

Hi, first post here, have been looking at buying an NSX too.

I have spoken with the dealer about this car, it is apparently the dealer's own car for the last few years, and has done about 200000kms. He found it interstate but claims it has a full service record, and is unmodified save the wheels. It looks clean in the photos but the mileage worries me a bit.

Last edited:
Hi Ingster

Thanks for your response. From what I've read on NSX Prime, high mileage itself is not a problem - the issue is how well the car has been looked after over its life.

The full service history sounds good but like most of us I have learnt to be very cautious about what I am told by a car dealer! The story about owning the car himself may be true but in my experience just as likely to be bs.

If I have time I will go and look at the car sometime soon - its not far from me - to check out the "service history" and any other details I can find. If it's interesting I'll post again.

Back