• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX for sell in China <USD11,500>

Guys…~! I had accidentally found an NSX who is selling it in Shanghai, is a right hand car…Blue 94 Auto…anyone know anything about this car?

what a deal if this is real !!
you cannot legally registered a RHD vehicle for China. the Gov't prohibited such a few years back.
this car may have been imported during the boom years when everyone were dumping, illegally, cars from all over the world. Some stolen off the streets in HK, US etc.
Even if the car is in good shape, it may be exportable but beware of the red TAPES.. There is no AAA or such in China set up to import/export personal vehicles..
As for RHD in blue, none are imported into HK in that color as far as we know from membership in the X club here. It will be interesting to know more but purely out of curiosity.:smile:

if it's straight and runs ok, buy it and store until 20 year rule can apply.

Good Luck to the search and look forward to seeing it soon.
I have got mine over the weekend. What a wonderful surprised.

Good Luck to the search and look forward to seeing it soon.
I have got mine over the weekend. What a wonderful surprised.

I wonder if it is true that you got an 2001 NSX from your signature? Did you import that from Japan?

Congratulate on your purchase!! Let's have tea together sometime!!

I was hoping someone would buy the NSX-R for 1.8mn HKD. but wow. congrats. That's great!

Welcome cannik ;)

Any pics? Who's car did you end up buying?

Henry.

Sorry for typos and mine is a 91' I have not see the car yet and will update when more info is avail. Thanks all bro for the support when I started to look for a local manual / accident free NSX, but fail.

Sorry dude, pls excuse my typos previously. It's a 91.

I wonder if it is true that you got an 2001 NSX from your signature? Did you import that from Japan?

Congratulate on your purchase!! Let's have tea together sometime!!

Don't know how many times of sorry I have to said. 91 should be, and tea is always a good idea. Hope to have a good get together with all X owner in HK.

I was hoping someone would buy the NSX-R for 1.8mn HKD. but wow. congrats. That's great!

I was going to buy that NSX-R and import to New York for my friend and tried to negotiate the price with the seller. But 1M HKD seems abit too high. Since we have to pay about >40k to get this car registered in US. My friend is going to buy a 997 GT3 instead. I'm pretty disappointed, cuz i can't see this beauty in person. I hope someone from HK will take it :biggrin:

Back