• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx front cut WANTED

Hi all, I have just purchased a 94 Honda Nsx that has been damaged in a crash. I have bought the vehicle as a project/ race car. The car cannot be registered in Australia as the vehicle was imported from Japan already crashed. The vehicle requires the front to be replaced. <o:p></o:p>
My question does anyone know any wreckers or know anyone selling an Nsx front cut? I will require a straight front chassis including the dash forward, including radiator, brake booster, all ac unit and components under the bonnet. <o:p></o:p>
I will not require bonnet, guards, front bumper, lower control arms, brakes, headlights and suspension. <o:p></o:p>
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Regards Brendan<o:p></o:p>

Hi all, I have just purchased a 94 Honda Nsx that has been damaged in a crash. I have bought the vehicle as a project/ race car. The car cannot be registered in Australia as the vehicle was imported from Japan already crashed. The vehicle requires the front to be replaced. <o:p></o:p>
My question does anyone know any wreckers or know anyone selling an Nsx front cut? I will require a straight front chassis including the dash forward, including radiator, brake booster, all ac unit and components under the bonnet. <o:p></o:p>
I will not require bonnet, guards, front bumper, lower control arms, brakes, headlights and suspension. <o:p></o:p>
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Regards Brendan<o:p></o:p>

Buy a rear damaged NSX from Japan and reunite them.

I believe the OP is in Australia - at least that's what I got from the first post. And being that the car was imported from Japan, I am assuming it is right hand drive.

Hi thanks for the replies, yes the Nsx is right hand drive with extensive front damage requiring the front to be changed. The damage does not go past where the front section mates with the middle section. If i could locate one in Australia it would cut out on import tax and shipping costs. Thank you Chudson1549 I will PM Tomcat, Cheers :)

Hi thanks for the replies, yes the Nsx is right hand drive with extensive front damage requiring the front to be changed. The damage does not go past where the front section mates with the middle section. If i could locate one in Australia it would cut out on import tax and shipping costs. Thank you Chudson1549 I will PM Tomcat, Cheers :)

I didn't pick up on the right hand car. Toms is left

Another option I was thinking was buying a nsx locater within Australia that registered in poor condition with crazy kms. I would strip the registered one and swap all items from my crashed nsx into the road registered chassis. I know re sale value will be low but I intend on keeping the car for a period of time and doing extensive modifications. Does anyone know of anyone with a nsx in poor condition really cheap that can be registered in Australia? ?? Tossing up all options atm

Hi all, I have just purchased a 94 Honda Nsx that has been damaged in a crash. I have bought the vehicle as a project/ race car. The car cannot be registered in Australia as the vehicle was imported from Japan already crashed. The vehicle requires the front to be replaced. <o:p></o>
My question does anyone know any wreckers or know anyone selling an Nsx front cut? I will require a straight front chassis including the dash forward, including radiator, brake booster, all ac unit and components under the bonnet. <o:p></o>
I will not require bonnet, guards, front bumper, lower control arms, brakes, headlights and suspension. <o:p></o>
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Regards Brendan<o:p></o>

Hi Brendan,

I assume you have seen the burnt one on Gumtree?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/broa...es/honda-nsx-1995-personal-import-/1085519364

I'm not sure if it fits the bill, but if so, it might be worth a look.

Cheers,

David

Hi David, I have called him but he wants to sell it as a 'complete' unit. I told him i will drive down and remove the parts needed but he has stopped replying . . I told him he will be better off selling parts off it as he wont get 14k for it, but rather 5k will be more realistic.

Hi David, I have called him but he wants to sell it as a 'complete' unit. I told him i will drive down and remove the parts needed but he has stopped replying . . I told him he will be better off selling parts off it as he wont get 14k for it, but rather 5k will be more realistic.

Brendan, I am not too sure what it would be worth, but I agree, he will struggle to sell it as a complete unit and would be better off parting it out,

Back