NSX in Fast and the Furious

While I still havent seen an NSX in the movie, I just got it on DVD and "the making of FaF" has an NSX drag racing a supra.. just for a couple seconds but I wonder if it is in any more of the bonus features.. anyone checked them all out?

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

i saw something like that on entertainment tonight but the maroon nsx was racing a supercharged s-2000 which for some reason neith car made the cut. i guess the movie went out to the majority of people who could relate too...

Hey NetViper did you notice that NSX was driven by a young hot chick? When I saw the NSX I rewound and at first you see two chicks sitting in a car, then they cut to the NSX taking off (its really dirty too!), then they cut to the NSX racing a Supra. If you pause it on the two chicks shes sitting in an NSX. I'd like to meet her.
smile.gif

Oh, I saw that Entertainment Tonight clip too. Vin Diesel (sp?) was racing some ET employ/anchor by the name of Keith. The 2 cars were a modified S2000 and NSX. Keith won 6 out of 8 times in both the NSX and S2000.

That's not the fastest NSX in the world. It's a 91 with the added weight of the bodykit and not much in the line of performance. I would expect a SC'd S2000 to outrun it.

------------------

New Economy Design

[This message has been edited by NSX Prime (edited 07 January 2002).]

Originally posted by skim83:
Oh, I saw that Entertainment Tonight clip too. Vin Diesel (sp?) was racing some ET employ/anchor by the name of Keith. The 2 cars were a modified S2000 and NSX. Keith won 6 out of 8 times in both the NSX and S2000.

You guys are all off. The greatest hollywood clip of an NSX is the Seinfeld episode where Newman fishtails down a New York street and steps out of a black one. This is our claim to fame guys...

------------------
no-thanks-i'll-park-it-myself

Originally posted by painlus:
You guys are all off. The greatest hollywood clip of an NSX is the Seinfeld episode where Newman fishtails down a New York street and steps out of a black one. This is our claim to fame guys...

I never saw that episode... does anyone have that clip in digital format??

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

i saw a movie that had a red targa nsx that was getting chased by the police it had some fine blonde driving it and the chase was around ten minutes long. i don't remember the name of the movie though, it was about some thiefs stealing diamonds. but the worst part was when they wrecked the car into a wall they switched out the nsx for a red fiero i was horrified :-(

I think the claim to fame would have to be the Pulp Fiction scene. I think it was one of the first movie/tv show to have an NSX in it.

The Seinfeld episode was funny. 90210 had a black NSXT in it, and I think one of the Baywatch series had an NSX in it too, did it not?

When they show the reruns of that Seinfeld episode, they cut out that scene with the NSX. However, they show that scene on one of the "Best of Seinfeld" shows (I think the anniversary show). That espisode reran a few weeks ago.

[This message has been edited by Jim (edited 07 January 2002).]

The greatest hollywood clip of an NSX is the Seinfeld episode where Newman fishtails down a New York street and steps out of a black one

...as "The Cleaner"!

i saw a movie that had a red targa nsx that was getting chased by the police it had some fine blonde driving it and the chase was around ten minutes long. i don't remember the name of the movie

I believe that was "Executive Target", with Michael Madsen.

I met RJ last Friday, pretty cool guy. His NSX is now painted silver, and it actually started out Red. He has painted it several times (from red to metallic maroon to silver). He's also thinking about selling it.

The rear tail lights have been updated to '02+, although the rear valence is still the same.

Didn't talk much about his car though. He told me he talked to Tom Elliott, who is a top executive of American Honda, about the HSC. He mentioned that there are 6 version of the new NSX, and the HSC is just one of them. They predict that it will but out in '05 as an '06 Model.

PUREVIL said:
Hey NetViper did you notice that NSX was driven by a young hot chick? When I saw the NSX I rewound and at first you see two chicks sitting in a car, then they cut to the NSX taking off (its really dirty too!), then they cut to the NSX racing a Supra. If you pause it on the two chicks shes sitting in an NSX. I'd like to meet her.
smile.gif

Wasn't this girl? She drives an NSX like a bat outta hell! :D

Speaking of Pulp Fiction, where's Mr.Wolf???? He hasn't posted in ages?!?! :confused: Did he get whacked? :D

Attachments

• me&nsx3.jpeg
    me&nsx3.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 411
Supposedly my car was in one of the f&f movies. The host of this site(Computer whiz) who I bought the car from told me it was in there somewhere for a split second. I never saw it. Although the title did look to have some similar dates and locations to the film... who knows.

2 fast 2 furious has an nsx in the bonus section. They used it for practice for the actors among other cars (driver training) i think they blew/overheated the engine in it, coolant all over the place.

Back