• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Hong Kong

LHD/RHD same spec. The dealer here stopped importing NSX in '97...also not many in HK, chances are you won't see one at all!!:biggrin:

I was in Chai wan last week visiting a client and I saw a Red NA1 tear ass down the street next to me. lol.. I wasnt sure if it just got serviced and the tech was 'making sure' everything was alright.

oh and just today I saw a white NA1 with a nsx-r H emblem being towed today getting in the tate's cairns tunnel.

anyones?

I was in Chai wan last week visiting a client and I saw a Red NA1 tear ass down the street next to me. lol.. I wasnt sure if it just got serviced and the tech was 'making sure' everything was alright.

oh and just today I saw a white NA1 with a nsx-r H emblem being towed today getting in the tate's cairns tunnel.

anyones?

I think i know which white NSX you are talking because i just saw it in the garage. My mechanic told me it had to be towed because of the bad AC........

Back