• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Londonderry, NH

Call Mitch at Mechanics Direct in Lowell, MA at 978-934-9395. He's an NSX shop, and NSX owner, and a former NSX mechanic. I'm sure he can assist with your PPI.

Yup. Mitch is your guy. He mechanically restored my 91 NSX for not running (it sat in a driveway for a decade) to Beast mode. It's not cheap but you get more than what you pay for at his shop. They are very knowledgable about the car, there is a perfrect one in their showroom. Mitch used to be a NSX mechanic at Acura of Boston, when the car first rolled out. He actually delivered mine, to its first owner in 1991. He's an honest guy as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also help take a look at it, but it might not be for a while as I am epecting a second kid in a week or 2. Send me what ever detail, links, pics you have and I can rip through some of the stuff for you. These cars are not cheap but not super expensive. But they truly are amazing to own.

Congratulations! That sounds like a great deal!
How many miles and what's it need?

31k miles, less than $15k would be a ridiculous steal. Title can't possibly be clean… Is it?

Congrats either way. Enjoying the car is all that matters in the end

Jesus. That is the best deal I ever heard of. I will give you $16,000 cash for it today if you want to make some $$$ on it. I wouldn't mind to have one for m - f and then an extra for the weekends. :)

Back