• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meeting on May at Hops in Denver

Here are some (long awaited) photos of the event. We Met at Hops in Denver and went on a drive. I had a great time getting to know you all. I want to appreciate Joe and Craig for all the work they did to make this possible. I am hoping that Joe will do the formal write-up for this event. After all, I am just the photorapher.

P.S Tony and Ilene you did look great in those photos.
Cooper you are a cool guy!

These photos are in Sony imagestation(host). You may have to become a member (really simple) then come back and click on the link before you can look at the albums (one album is from the last event). The album is open and not password protected. The photos has been reduced to 800x600 for slow connections. You can click on the photos in the album to see the 800x600 size. If anyone wants a larger size photo (1600x1200) please email me.

The name of the album is: NSX May get together at Hops (Denver).

If anyone has any troubles, please feel free to leave a post or email me.

Here is the address: http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/albums/index.html?order=visits

Last edited:
Can you post the URL of the actual pic location instead of the link to the sign-up page. Thank you. :)

That was alot easier. Thanks - great cars, and great cars!!! :D :D

I thought it would be appropriate to have a few photos on this page. I've updated my imagestation album with these and more. BTW, I thought I was just the photographer :D

A couple at Hops, where we met.

joec2003050301X.JPG

Full size image (387K)

joec2003050302X.JPG

Full size image (207K)

A couple in Estes Park, the drive destination. These were shot in front of the dumpy old Stanley Hotel, but the NSXs really give it some class:D The hotel is supposed to be the inspiration for Stephen King's "The Shining", which he wrote while staying there.

joec2003050340X.JPG

Full size image (350K)

joec2003050342X.JPG

Full size image (330K)

Last edited:
Back