• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mugen M7 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold!!!

Items
Mugen M7's with Falekn Azenis (~1k miles on tires); NSX spec 16x8 & 17x9; All original

Taking my car in a different direction and either going widebody or doing a type-s replica; they are currently still on my car while I wait for new tires for my stock wheels to get here, will get better pictures when they come off.

Price
$6000

Payment Info
PayPal payment as gift or add 3%

Paypal
[email protected]

Pictures
https://imgur.com/a/7h09H
+
sold!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, you're asking six thousand dollars for those?

Ecu17

T31pzfm.jpg

the offset of the wheels are +46 I think every honda enthusiast would know this but apparently not glws def a good price!

Thanks bud :smile: figured any serious buyer already knows all about these wheels.

Getting a lot more interest than I anticipated, so I'll get some better pictures tomorrow.

Also the price is not negotiable, so not interested in any 'offers'

Anyone who is too new to PM can use the same email the PayPal address in the first post.

Thanks bud :smile: figured any serious buyer already knows all about these wheels.

Getting a lot more interest than I anticipated, so I'll get some better pictures tomorrow.

Also the price is not negotiable, so not interested in any 'offers'

Anyone who is too new to PM can use the same email the PayPal address in the first post.

Sent you a email

I thought the F&F response was pretty freaking funny. Would I pay anything over 600 bucks for these wheels, nope. But I know they’re rare and people always want them. So whatever, charge what you deem fit for them.

but they are MUGEN........

I thought the F&F response was pretty freaking funny. Would I pay anything over 600 bucks for these wheels, nope. But I know they’re rare and people always want them. So whatever, charge what you deem fit for them.

iZj9YM6.png

Zero post history and wanting to sell $6,000 wheels?

I obviously have more than 0 posts and have even sold a handful of things to completely satisfied people on Prime, but thanks for trying shame a new member, I would expect more from a fellow Texan.

but they are MUGEN........

Which is why they are SOLD, thanks Prime and everyone who posted/contacted me, it was amusing to say the least.

Please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back