• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners Karting Event 10/14/2007 (Moran)

We are getting together at Moran Raceway on the 14th of October.

If you own a kart, come out and play!!! You do not need to own an NSX.

Time: Track opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 5:00PM
Moran Track Fee: $45.00 per driver / $15.00 per spectator
Food: Bring your own or local fast food

Sign-up Here:
1. ss_md
2. Next

I would be interested. I do not own a kart. What do they charge for the rental? I have been there twice before and had a blast.

Ohhhhh WOW.....so their are some fellow Karters here on NSX Prime! If I can prep my Kart, I will sign up, but I need tires and need to get it out of the garage and get it started. I will keep checking back until the 14th. I might bring some of my fellow Karters with me to get in some hot laps.

ss_MD who do you race with? I use to run with LAKC, but it has been a while since I have been in my kart. I need to shake it down and burn some laps. I have not been racing due to work....Really would like to get back in the saddle very soon!

Cheers,

Revhard191
-Angel

Last edited:
Ohhhhh WOW.....so their are some fellow Karters here on NSX Prime! If I can prep my Kart, I will sign up, but I need tires and need to get it out of the garage and get it started. I will keep checking back until the 14th. I might bring some of my fellow Karters with me to get in some hot laps.

ss_MD who do you race with? I use to run with LAKC, but it has been a while since I have been in my kart. I need to shake it down and burn some laps. I have not been racing due to work....Really would like to get back in the saddle very soon!

Cheers,

Revhard191
-Angel

Get your stuff running and come on out.

I need way more practice, because next year '08, I will be running with PKC (www.prokartchallenge.com) in the S4L class (Novice Light Spec Honda).

Scott

Sign-up Here:
1. ss_md
2. coolNSX
3. spike236
4. Si
5. NSX-ster
6. Jon M. ?
7. UFO ?
8. Revhard191 ?

The rain is suppose to stop today. The weather for tomorrow looks like it will be in the mid 70's.

Great weather and a good day for some fun!!!!!

Ah, sorry, Scott...missed this one (out of town with the family)...see you next time out!

Mike

Back