• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parts in Hong Kong

I will be travelling to Hong Kong in 2 weeks. I was just wondering if there are any shops I can visit to get aftermarket stuff for my 91 NSX? Are they cheaper then USA? Especially looking for some carbon stuff (b pillar carbon piece? engine covers etc etc). Can any HK NSX owners help? Thanks in advance!
Adrian

I will be travelling to Hong Kong in 2 weeks. I was just wondering if there are any shops I can visit to get aftermarket stuff for my 91 NSX? Are they cheaper then USA? Especially looking for some carbon stuff (b pillar carbon piece? engine covers etc etc). Can any HK NSX owners help? Thanks in advance!
Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I really don't think you will find anything for the NSX since most of the parts need to be order. I don't know who made the b pillar or the engine cover in HK since most of my friend order the above item from Japan.

Keno

Keno,
Thanks for the info. That's what I thought... I was born in HK and live in the US and was just wondering since I go back 2-3 times a year. Anyways, I guess will have to look for parts in US then... Thanks again.

Adrian

Adrian

If you come to Thailand then i will be able to help :biggrin:
I sell those item for NSX:
*CF meshed engine cover US$395.-
*Flat Black engine cover US$210.-
*CF Door Sill Plates US$145.-
*Marga Hill Front Bumper US$240.-
*Marga Hill side rocker US$240.-
and more to come. :wink:

Last edited:
some pic.

Attachments

• Picture 126.jpg
    Picture 126.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 142
Dammmm.. Those look like really nice CF parts RED-N. Do you produce those parts? Can we have a complete list of your products? Maybe you can gather cutomers from this region here on prime, especially the right hookers.

Dammmm.. Those look like really nice CF parts RED-N. Do you produce those parts? Can we have a complete list of your products? Maybe you can gather cutomers from this region here on prime, especially the right hookers.

I own a Volvo parts shop in Bangkok, Thailand. When i had a NSX a year ago, i found that nsx stuff is very expensive, so i asked somebody in my line to produce NSX parts for me.
Well, i do export many of the nsx stuff to USA. The CF E.cover is using single pieces of CF, no joining material. Combined shipping will save you a lot of money. If you are in Asia it's even cheaper. If you come to Thailand, you can just pick it up.

I own a Volvo parts shop in Bangkok, Thailand. When i had a NSX a year ago, i found that nsx stuff is very expensive, so i asked somebody in my line to produce NSX parts for me.
Well, i do export many of the nsx stuff to USA. The CF E.cover is using single pieces of CF, no joining material. Combined shipping will save you a lot of money. If you are in Asia it's even cheaper. If you come to Thailand, you can just pick it up.

Hi Red-N

Nice looking parts! I'll be in Bangkok for a few days in late November, any chance of meeting up and seeing these parts?

Cheers

Simon

can you please list the price with all the products

thanks

Hi Red-N

Nice looking parts! I'll be in Bangkok for a few days in late November, any chance of meeting up and seeing these parts?

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon,
You are welcome to take a look at the parts. Let me know the exact date.
Please check your pm. Contact no. sent.
Bert

can you please list the price with all the products

thanks

Hi NSXsan,
Please let me know what you are interested in. Pick up or ship? Pick up will be cheaper and will be quote in Baht(thai $). Shipping depend on the destination.

Red,
Dame... i missed your reply to my post. I did got Thailand when i was in HK but didnt see your post. (@#$&#$(&$@(#*$& anyhow.. I went to bangkok too..... gosh... can you pm me your prices shipped to HK?

please PM re list of parts of avaliable for RHD. w/ shipping to HK if possible.
parts from Japan are very pricey due to shipping.
Many thanks.

Hi Adriannsx , pacacu,

I will pm both of you the price and the shipping option to Hongkong, when i get back to my office tomorrow morning. Thanks for your interest. -Bert.

Count me in if you have a replica for 02 sideskirts and rear diffuser.
Yeah, probably some group buy prices for the RHD NSXes in Malaysia, Brunei, HK... and so on and so on....

Post your products here Bert, and indicate which one is available for group buy....

Please refer to the price above (#4) . Shipping depend on the destination. It will be cheap to ship within Asia. Combined shipping to one country under one address will even be cheaper. If you have any questions or want to see pics. of the parts write to [email protected]. As i might not check on this thread often. Thanks.-Bert

Back