nsx pricing?

hey guys,

im a newbie here..yay..im a frequent poster at honda-tech.com and own a 2000 PY ITR but have been considering adding a 91 or so 5-speed NSX-T to my little family so my teg doesnt get so lonely
smile.gif
now im not made of money but would LOVE to have an NSX and when i look into my future i see that i can probably afford around 25-28k. now i have seen a few NSX's for about that price <100k+miles usually> and my Q is..the ones in this price range, is there probably somthing more wrong with these cars? is this too little to expect to pay for an older NSX in good condition? i can accept minor defects since it will be a project car to an extent but i dont want to be rebuilding the entire car trying to fix everything. are my expectations too high? tell me what you think guys!! all the help is appreciated!

------------------
that yellow blur was probably me.

people must think my tail lights are pretty cause they sure spend alot of time looking at them...

Originally posted by yellowR2000:
...around 25-28k...

Take it from someone who has been seriously searching for an NSX for about 2 months, a decent '91 will be between $30 to $34k. A nice one will go a little higher. I have seen some for as much as $37k.

Be happy to pay this, because these cars truly hold their value. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to CarFax for 60 days and check potential cars out. Some have very, very weird historys. I have CarFax'd more than 60 times over the past fer months.

Good luck in your search.

[This message has been edited by tabasco (edited 14 April 2001).]

thanks guys
biggrin.gif
and thanks for the info on the T. wish they had that back in the day
smile.gif
REALLY like the way those look! hehe well anyways i appreciate the help!