• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Nsx-r na2 wheels wtb

Not to be that guy but the NA2R wheels are the same as the standard 02 wheels, just painted.

You should buy a better spec set from MITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually they don’t. Have any real difference

And they’re exactly the same weight.

Aside from the NSX-R sticker they’re identical.

Unless I can’t read or understand what is happening here in Japan when I talk to Honda HQ

Sent from my iPhone us

Last edited:
The 2002 NSX-R wheels are actually different from OEM 2002 wheels.

They are slightly lighter and have a different BBS part number.
The difference in part number is because of the NSX-R stamp. It's the same wheel. How do we know this? Well, because when making our 02 Wheels we needed to know the differences.

Sent from my SM-G9980 using Tapatalk

Shhhh!!! Should have kept it a secret, I am about to put some nsx-r sticker on my wheels...... :)

BTW, where can I get those NSX-R stickers? :biggrin:

Shhhh!!! Should have kept it a secret, I am about to put some nsx-r sticker on my wheels...... :)

BTW, where can I get those NSX-R stickers? [emoji3]
Have to make them yourself.

Sent from my SM-G9980 using Tapatalk

thanks you guy for all reply to let me know that they're no different from the 2002 wheel even not saving in weights .

nsx type 2 cluster gauge kit

Hi,
I was wondering if you have a set of the nsx type r cluster gauge kit?
Thank

Back