• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Remote control cars 1:10th scale, 2002/NSXR style

Hey guys,
I was out of town, and came across a store that was selling a 1:10th scale, Officially Licensed remote control 2002 NSXR style car.

It looks great, and has the NSX R style hood, and rear wing.

I was really excited to see a Nsx remote control car, let alone a 2002 + style (same style as my Nsx!) and so I bought three of them. I didnt need three obviously, but because I was so excited to find this, and something like this is so hard to find, I bought all that I could carry ! Hehe.

These do not come with the battery pack, or charger, but its the standard style battery pack that you can buy at Radio Shack, and that most remote control cars use. I believe the packs, and chargers are about $25 at Radio Shack together.

Here are pics:
DSC_0219.JPG

This is a BIG orange !
DSC_0220.JPG

Cost, $75, $10 fedex shipping. I have been a trusted member on Nsxprime now for almost 4 years, and will provide tracking within 1-2 days of payment. Prefer paypal for fastest payment/shipping.

Ill give a full refund of the item (minus shipping) if your not happy with the item as long as its not driven, or scratched, and you still have the box.

Contact me at
modernceo@
modernperformance.com

Thanks,
Cory

Last edited:
Looks like one is possibly sold to Demeriel, Im waiting for his response.

Backup for the last one is MikeC_587

Next backup is Mike337.

Ill let you know guys.

Cory,
Pretty cool find. I hope MikeC gets one (then I might get a chance to try it out :biggrin:).

One question: did it come w/ side mirrors? Look like there are holes in the body for side mirrors.

Cory,
Pretty cool find. I hope MikeC gets one (then I might get a chance to try it out :biggrin:).

One question: did it come w/ side mirrors? Look like there are holes in the body for side mirrors.

+1 for me too!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cory,

I didnt even notice that.

I pulled that one straight out of the box, and I didnt look for any missing parts, or any (add on after purchase) parts.

Its possible someone forgot to glue them on at the factory. Im not sure though.

I guarantee that these have never been used, driven, damaged. Its in a sturdy box, and new.

Diy...

Modernceo said:
I didnt even notice that.

I pulled that one straight out of the box, and I didnt look for any missing parts, or any (add on after purchase) parts.

Its possible someone forgot to glue them on at the factory. Im not sure though.
According to the pics from this thread, the side mirrors come unattached and need to be fixed/fastened onto the body...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98711

Please tell me who makes this. I want one. I can't believe I saw this too late. :frown: Can they still be purchased somewhere?

Thats twice I beat you. The Volks and now this:biggrin: My check's going out first thing in the morning.

Please tell me who makes this. I want one. I can't believe I saw this too late. :frown: Can they still be purchased somewhere?

i still have 3 of these left (From Canada). Sold already to socaldude and gleibig. Identical to the one above. These are shipped via purolator courier with tracking number. If interested, I'll send a geniune Canadian orange with every order, but if you get caught, you're on your own :biggrin:

The local "source" here has lots in stock. If theres enough interest i always head down and grab some more for you guys.

wil

I am interested in getting one of these also. Please let me know if any more are available. Thanks

Back