• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx / S2k / Bball and Import Meet Feb 27th 2010

what's that steve? cat got your tongue?:confused:

Well, I had decided to call a truce since I didn't want you to get embarrassed on a public forum with your sub par trash talk (similar to your game):eek:. Seeing as how I've heard better mouth off from a 4th grader with aphonia:biggrin:.

But if you want to open that can of worms you just go right ahead pare!:wink:

Well, I had decided to call a truce since I didn't want you to get embarrassed on a public forum with your sub par trash talk (similar to your game):eek:. Seeing as how I've heard better mouth off from a 4th grader with aphonia:biggrin:.

But if you want to open that can of worms you just go right ahead pare!:wink:

Truce? you wanted to call it a truce? that's just a sign of you wanting to give up. ain't that right fellas? you have no chance, you have no "ganas" to take on what's yet to come....so i was stood up the first time, what makes me think imma get stood up the second time. looks like someone is scared...it's okay though, i understand if you can't play that well. i'll make sure to play a couple games and get tired enough for you so that i can play on your level which is at a 4th grade level. with all that said, i'll go easy on you.:cool: (btw, i don't play bball with kids)

Ok Ok, after much thought I have decided to wave the white flag. You Stephen are truly the best baller I have ever seen! I wish I had an ounce of your skill! I wanted to hide the fact that I've seen you play before and you blew my mind. You will forever be the best on the court with the rock!

Ok Ok, after much thought I have decided to wave the white flag. You Stephen are truly the best baller I have ever seen! I wish I had an ounce of your skill! I wanted to hide the fact that I've seen you play before and you blew my mind. You will forever be the best on the court with the rock!

Thanks man, I really appreciate you stepping up and admitting to my superiority. Thank you for the humility.

I cant believe you gave in ron. I thought you had skillz but i have to give the gold to steve. You the man steve

Thanks man, I really appreciate you stepping up and admitting to my superiority. Thank you for the humility.

Well at least your humble about it steve. I still wana watch you guys ball though ;)

Well at least your humble about it steve. I still wana watch you guys ball though ;)

that's not called humbleness. that's called cheating! damn, a flaker and a cheater? OMG, i don't know what whether to accept this challenge or just walk away cause i dno't wanna embarrass people here that can't play legitamately. speaking of, whatever was said about waving the white flag, well, appartenly my account got hacked, or better yet, MY COMPUTER WAS USED and through that, SOMEBODY had to do this. why does it have to be like that homeboy? you can't play for real like a REAL MAN!? you gotta be in you own little 3rd grade world.

I was gonna say, dang ron what happened? lol

I was gonna say, dang ron what happened? lol

Glad you caught that eddie. anyway, CHALLENGE IS STILL ON! Maybe SOMEBODY will come out THIS TIME...:confused::smile:

Umm...I am waiting for my modified laces to arrive... Patience is a virtue young grasshopper! lol!

will that make you taller? :eek:

i play both of you if winning will make you happy since i cant play for crap.......but i can hold the ball above both your heads till my arms get tired lol

Back