• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting May 3rd

NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting May 3rd ***UPDATE***

Hello Everyone!

Change of plans!!!!!

The meeting this month is being held at Edwards Big Newport Theater located Here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Big+Newport+6,+Newport+Center+Drive,+Newport+Beach,+CA&hl=en&sll=33.616907,-117.873516&sspn=0.107786,0.154324&oq=Big+Newport&t=h&hq=Big+Newport+6,+Newport+Center+Drive,+Newport+Beach,+CA&z=15

The FIRST Thursday of the month of May is May 3rd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

This month only the group is meeting at Edwards Big Newport Theater for a Free Screening of the Avengers Movie!!!.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us to join them for this FREE Screeing!!!.

This meeting is a unique opportunity that should not be missed!

So plan on meeting at Edwards Big Newport Theater at 6:00 PM (no later than 6:30) Thursday May 3rd.

The General Manager of SCA (Matt Melochi is working to get us reserved parking at this event I will post below as soon as I know more.

NOTE!!!
It is imperative you post to this thread so proper plans can be made The delership has been very generous to invite us andthey need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect for the Movie and try to make parking arrangements accordingly.

Last edited:
Still suffering from withdrawal after missing last month's meeting. Will be there for sure, still looking for a brownie fix....or perhaps lemon bars :)

I'm not committing to this idea I have but I am considering it. I've been working on something for each person attending the S2000 Vintage Spring Fling meet in Antietem, Maryland, that I'm going to for the May 19th weekend. It's something that would work very well for us NSXPrime members, too, and something I think everyone would like to have.

So, here is my idea: Many of you reading this are planing on going to this meet Thursday night and you don't post. Post! If I have time, and I think I will, I'll make something for you to keep. I'll give it to you on Thursday night. I promise you, if you don't post I won't make it. You'll be sorry. I think. Oh, one more thing, I have to have your first name. If you already posted, please post again with your first name. That is all. :cool:

Oh yeah, like you weren't already. :rolleyes:

:redface: Your right but the brownies are extra motivation.:smile:

I'm not committing to this idea I have but I am considering it. I've been working on something for each person attending the S2000 Vintage Spring Fling meet in Antietem, Maryland, that I'm going to for the May 19th weekend. It's something that would work very well for us NSXPrime members, too, and something I think everyone would like to have.

So, here is my idea: Many of you reading this are planing on going to this meet Thursday night and you don't post. Post! If I have time, and I think I will, I'll make something for you to keep. I'll give it to you on Thursday night. I promise you, if you don't post I won't make it. You'll be sorry. I think. Oh, one more thing, I have to have your first name. If you already posted, please post again with your first name. That is all. :cool:

Knowing Patty this will be great.

Les

I'm sure it will be. Thanks in advance Patty - JC

After that, how could you not attend! :confused:
Thanks Patty, see everyone there.

Hey what about me? I was the first to post my name and in red so how could you miss it.:confused::frown:
:biggrin: I was so pleased with your flattery that I stopped reading and missed Les entirely. :redface:

I'm at 50%. I finally got a job in Februray, but it it has keep me pretty busy with long hours. If I can get my work done early, I'll be there. I miss you guys! And my car too, which I sold in January.

:biggrin: I was so pleased with your flattery that I stopped reading and missed Les entirely. :redface:

You can make it up to me by making a whole pan of brownies just for me.:biggrin: Oh yeah with nuts too.:tongue:

Back