• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Spotted....Minneapolis

Yeah, white 02 M3 and the RX-7......now i am not sure, most likely it was a red color..with big huge exhaust tip.

saw another one, yellow parked over at como ave...the guy was playing football last week.

im the owner of the 02 white M3... my friends own a yellow NSX and also the RED one u seen.. it has HRE gunmetal rims on the red one..

im getting a NSX next spring.. do u own a NSX?

------------------
98 Honda Civic 307hp
01 Mercedes CLK

The red one that i saw had a chrome wheels, and had a black top. I was driving my stock 95 T. I could see the M3 had tv screen in it.
smile.gif

yep.. i have 3 Tv's in my car and a ps2.

hmmm weird.. the rims on the nsx has a chrome lip but gun metal inside..

another of my friend has a red nsx with chrome rims but the top is all red...hmm

anyways my friends that own the nsx.. dont know much about the car.. they just love to drive it..

could i come to you if i need some info on the NSX?? i will be picking up one in spring.. prob a 91-93. well see

Originally posted by MatDj:
The red one that i saw had a chrome wheels, and had a black top. I was driving my stock 95 T. I could see the M3 had tv screen in it.
smile.gif

------------------
98 Honda Civic 307hp
01 Mercedes CLK

Cool...3 tv and a ps2
smile.gif
i am sure who ever gets into your car will be entertained.

That's cool if you wanna stop by and check out the car. Not this week tho.

Back