• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Sydney Track Day

Hi Guys

We don’t get together very often so I would like to invite any NSXers to join me at a Track day at Eastern Creek. Where you can in a safe environment put your sensational car through its paces.

I have attached some photos of my fun day last month.

For those of you who haven’t attended a track day at Easton Creek. IT’S FANASTIC!!!!
The facilities are first class and they provide Driving instructors to personally give you tuition if you wish plus they provide lunch.

They also run a Twilight event form 5.00pm-9.00pm which I will be attending on the 14th DEC 07 It’s just like the Track days but no lunch. Any of you are more than welcome to come and joy me. If you are interested just contact me.

In the mean time Next Years Track day dates that I would suggest for those that are interested in attending as a group are
5th March
30 April
12th June

WE will receive a group discount if there are three or more .So check your calendars, get back to me ASAP and let’s have some fun

Regards
Simon Mitrovich

Attachments

• NSX_209.jpg
    NSX_209.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 115
  • NSX_234.jpg
    NSX_234.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I'm posting so you dont feel ignored. :D

If i had my own NSX, i'd probably make the trek. But since I dont i'll just hang out for your track photos. :smile:

I'll be in a date for next year just let me know if you can organise some other NSX'ers and i'll travel from SA

I'll be in a date for next year just let me know if you can organise some other NSX'ers and i'll travel from SA

I congratulate you on your enthusiasm. lets hope we can drum up some more NSXers to come and play.

Here you have it Guys. First hand up and his from South Australia. lets show him some N.S.W hospitality and lets make it the largest NSX Track day ever.

Mmm 14 december ? I expect to have my engine out and the M/T engine ready to go in , shame that I will have a week after that on leave with nothing more to do than test drive the manual NSX "fingers crossed" :smile:
Was thinking about going to Orange just Before Xmas , could have gone to Sydney as well , what a bummer . Would love to go .

PS ... NSX-SA did you get my PM ??

Sorry had to get my car prepared for a hillclimb in Mt Gambier worked on it all last week just got home late last night.

I will give you a call tomorrow.

i'll post pics of the event later.

Mmm 14 december ? I expect to have my engine out and the M/T engine ready to go in , shame that I will have a week after that on leave with nothing more to do than test drive the manual NSX "fingers crossed" :smile:
Was thinking about going to Orange just Before Xmas , could have gone to Sydney as well , what a bummer . Would love to go .

PS ... NSX-SA did you get my PM ??

For those of you who haven’t attended a track day at Easton Creek. IT’S FANASTIC!!!!
The facilities are first class and they provide Driving instructors to personally give you tuition if you wish plus they provide lunch.

They also run a Twilight event form 5.00pm-9.00pm which I will be attending on the 14th DEC 07 It’s just like the Track days but no lunch. Any of you are more than welcome to come and joy me. If you are interested just contact me.

In the mean time Next Years Track day dates that I would suggest for those that are interested in attending as a group are
5th March
30 April
12th June

WE will receive a group discount if there are three or more .So check your calendars, get back to me ASAP and let’s have some fun

Regards
Simon Mitrovich

Simon,

What's the event that these track days fall under?

The ARDC run track days every month at Eastern Creek but there are no passengers allowed. Then you have the Burrows Drive Days just about every month where they do have instructors...

I do try to coincide my trips back to oz with track days so I appreciate you posting the upcomming dates.

Simon,

What's the event that these track days fall under?

The ARDC run track days every month at Eastern Creek but there are no passengers allowed. Then you have the Burrows Drive Days just about every month where they do have instructors...

I do try to coincide my trips back to oz with track days so I appreciate you posting the upcomming dates.

The track days that I am suggesting are run by the ARDC ( Driving Solutions). You are not allowed to have a passenger in your car other than an instructor if you wish ( they are very good). They normally put you into one of three groups
1/Novas
2/Experienced
3/Race car guys

I 'm shore if we wanted to be we could all be in one group. Jo from driving solutions e-mailed me a list of dates for next year last week.see below

Hi Simon

At this stage preliminary dates for the first half of next year are as follows:
Wed 16 January
Wed 5 March
Wed 30 April
Wed 28 May
Thurs 12 June

Regards

Jo

As you are well aware these track days are no competitive and are a lot of fun. You can go at your own pace. A great way for us to get together .

Ps. I didn't include the 16th of Jan in my original post because it's too bloody hot. But I am happy to go with the majority.

Hi Simon, got you're email. Thanks for organizing this. Can't make Dec 14, but I've put March 5th in the diary. Something I've been planning to do for ages. Can't make the Snowy Mountains Drive this weekend either. If you go, please post some nice photo's.

Question; are they strict about tyre tread depth at Eastern Creek? The rear tyres on my black car are getting low (almost illegal), but i'd rather scrub them out than a new pair.

Hi Simon, got you're email. Thanks for organizing this. Can't make Dec 14, but I've put March 5th in the diary. Something I've been planning to do for ages. Can't make the Snowy Mountains Drive this weekend either. If you go, please post some nice photo's.

Question; are they strict about tyre tread depth at Eastern Creek? The rear tyres on my black car are getting low (almost illegal), but i'd rather scrub them out than a new pair.

Hi Paul

Good to hear from you. March the 5th it is. Let's see if any of the other NSXers want to come out and play. As far as your tyres go. The official word is that they have to be road worthy but saying that when I was there last month nobody checked my tyres nor did I see them checking any one else's.

Unfortunately myself and Jane are unable to attend the Snowys weekend away due to work commitments. We went last year and It was sensational. Well worth putting in the calendar for next time.

Hope you can make the HSSC xmas party on the 16th Dec

See you soon
Simon

The track days that I am suggesting are run by the ARDC ( Driving Solutions). You are not allowed to have a passenger in your car other than an instructor if you wish ( they are very good). They normally put you into one of three groups
1/Novas
2/Experienced
3/Race car guys

I 'm shore if we wanted to be we could all be in one group. Jo from driving solutions e-mailed me a list of dates for next year last week.see below

Hi Simon

At this stage preliminary dates for the first half of next year are as follows:
Wed 16 January
Wed 5 March
Wed 30 April
Wed 28 May
Thurs 12 June

Regards

Jo

As you are well aware these track days are no competitive and are a lot of fun. You can go at your own pace. A great way for us to get together.

Thanks Simon,

I have had good experiences on the ARDC Eastern Creek days. They are not competitive as there is no timing (unless you bring your own equipment).

However, I thought a CAMS licence (minimum of L2S) is mandatory as well as ARDC membership?

Thanks

Thanks Simon,

I have had good experiences on the ARDC Eastern Creek days. They are not competitive as there is no timing (unless you bring your own equipment).

However, I thought a CAMS licence (minimum of L2S) is mandatory as well as ARDC membership?

Thanks

Hi

It maybe cheaper if you are a member or hold a Cams licence . But all you have to do is pay your money and your on the track.

Hi Simon,

how are you going? I would love to join your track day one day. I just moved to gold coast from adelaide. I have 91 NSX, i have problem with the stereo and air conditioner. Do you know anybody in gold coast or brisbane that i can take my car?
Ta

Hi Simon,

how are you going? I would love to join your track day one day. I just moved to gold coast from adelaide. I have 91 NSX, i have problem with the stereo and air conditioner. Do you know anybody in gold coast or brisbane that i can take my car?
Ta

Hi

Hope you can make the track day. it looks like it will be on the 5th March. I would recommend you stay in Parramatta there are lots of hotels and apartments etc and only 25 Min's from the track.

As for your problems with your air con and stereo. Unfortunately I don't of anyone doing these repairs. You could try your local Honda dealer or there are some prime members in the US that do these repairs regularly for US and international members . Just do a search and you should find them. From what I can remember they where very reasonable. I think one was BrianK.

Back