• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Wanted 91-93

I have been in the search for a Blk NSX 91-93 year model to purchase. There are only a couple of stipulations. The vehicle must be able to run, without any major flaws including mechanical problems or major asthetic defects also the title must be clean without any type of flood or damaged title.

Thanks,

JP

yo I have a red 1993 NSX. I have a clean title, never been in an accident runs great, timing belt changed already and it has about 88k miles on it I think. I am not really interested in selling it but I want to know what you are wanting to spend and we might be able to make some type of sale if the price is right.

stan

Still looking for a black 91-93 NSX. Any takers? I am located in Southern California so if anyone in the local area is looking to sell I'll be able to come by for a test drive.

Thanks again, I'll keep hunting.:smile:

I have a really good 92 Black with black interior....39300 on the miles....services have been done...clutch timing belt. car is stock except for the stereo that is custom....adult owned and taken care of....email me [email protected] i have pics and documents clear clean title. i bought a 95 red....i love the black though!

asking 32999.00 miles are low...it should bring this..... thanks sean

Yes I am still alive and looking for a Black NSX. I have waited three years another three cant hurt.

Anyway, if anyone out there has a black NSX 91-93 and your in Southern California and willing to sell it please contact me. :smile:

If possible I will be happy to drive to you for a test drive and look see.

Thanks,

J. Perez:cool:

Back