• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Women Calendar

I will volunteer if you need.:smile:

Pics of the women first cal!....just to be safe, after all my car is all aluminum.:biggrin: :tongue:

Thanks guys....this NSX/Calendar will be done for SEMA as a freebee as I am told. The shoot will be around here in Southern Cali.

Calvin...I'm in. say where and when... SB is nice this time of year........:biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
If this calander does not have any nsx's in it I dont want it ! :mad:

Id figure if the calender has NSX's in it...I dont want it.:tongue:

I finally got a date for the shoot--the weekend of the 29 & 30. We'll be going north to Aroyo Grande and staying over night in a cute villa up there. Party on!!

BTW, this is a paid gig and these calenders will be signed and sold by models at SEMA. After all said and done, 20% will be going back to selected owners for sole purpose of supporting our hobby :D

From the look of thing, we're still looking for a few clean nsx's. blue? purple?..... :)

PoohBEAR said:
From the look of thing, we're still looking for a few clean nsx's. blue? purple?..... :)
Blue I have a Blue! :rolleyes:

Will Mr. SS_md be able to be with us for a couple of days?

ss_md said:
Blue I have a Blue! :rolleyes:

To all those I have contacted and if you can make it, please email me your Full Name, Location, car year & color and Phone number. This way I can figure out a good location for us to meet for a caravan up there. Please bring all your needs as we're staying over night on this one. We have a cute villa in the middle of the grape bushes....and no need to worry about parking. email me if you need any info.

Calvin

If you need a last min replacement. I got a Red/Black AT. Chances are it will be the only AT in the shoot. :biggrin:

NSXrunner said:
If you need a last min replacement. I got a Red/Black AT. Chances are it will be the only AT in the shoot. :biggrin:
Unless the models decide to do some "special" interior shots with shift knobs, I don't think anyone would even know. :D

Back