• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Voting - Larry B for VP!!!

The ballots for NSXCA elections are out and it is great to see that Larry Bastanza, aka "Larry B", has been nominated for the position of Vice-President. For those who still may be unfamiliar with Larry, he organizes the well-attended, very organized and, most of all, highly enjoyable gathering of us Northeasterners in the annual Poker Rally. http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=1&a=89953

I would encourage all of you to cast your vote for Larry for Vice-President. The entire NSXCA will be able to benefit from his contributions and dedication so let's rally around our next VP!

Bob

p.s. Please note all notes must be received, either by mail or fax, by 11/6.

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 01 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 01 November 2002).]

I agree with Bob. Larry B will make a great V-P.

In addition to organizing a fun event. Larry maintains the regional membership list and I believe sends out renewal info.

Larry also provided me with membership mailing infomation and envelopes for the New Hampshire event.

He is also a really great guy with tons of NSX knowledge.

Now Larry send me my 10 Bucks (only joking). :)))))

------------------
Live Free or Die
www.nsxuppereast.com

[This message has been edited by RichH (edited 01 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by RichH (edited 01 November 2002).]

I got my ballot in the mail yesterday so everyone should have them by tomorrow. The safest thing to do would be to fax them in because they appeared to have gone out somewhat late this year.

Bob

Didn't get mine yet. So hopefully it will show up before we leave for NSXPO. If not, we will have to remember to get a ballot when we are in Texas.

Larry has my vote!

There is no way to vote online. I have a ballot that is filled out but I can try to white out my copy and fax a relatively blank "blank" ballot to anyone who needs it. I will be leaving for NSXPO first thing Sunday morning so if you need a copy of my ballot either private email me or post here by Saturday evening.

Bob

Back