• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCarpet.com Molded Carpet Kit and Floor Mats Christmas Special 2015

Click Here!!-> NSXCARPET.COM

We are pleased to announce the Christmas 2015 Molded Carpet Christmas Special Discount for the Acura NSX.

Items are made to order so allow 10-14 business days for tracking information

Christmas Discount code on NSXCarpet.com is XMAS2015

For comments or questions please post here, PM us, or call during daylight hours at 858.883.2655.

For Full Installation Photos see here-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/ssmokybear/NSX Carpet/?albumview=slideshow

And Here-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k...nil NSX-R Carpet Install/?albumview=slideshow

From now until December 25th, 2015 the carpet will be discounted 15% using discount CODE: XMAS2015

Shipping costs are additional

California residents will see an additional tax of $.08%

Tom

NSX-R Type:

P1011120.jpg

P1011116.jpg

P1011096.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

NSXinstall8.jpg

NSXInstall6.jpg

1500 Series

NSX1054install39sm.jpg

NSX1054install40.jpg

P1180640.jpg

P1180641.jpg

Last edited:
These look really nice. I have been considering them for a year now.
I had a few questions though.
Do you need to cut the seat bolt holes or wiring cable holes?
Also, the nsx carpets have plastic retainer clips to hold them in place. Does your kit come with those? Or do you need to remove and restaple the Oem ones?
I would love the type r look with the larger loom but in a black finish.

Do you need to cut the seat bolt holes or wiring cable holes?

Yes the holes need to be cut, this is to make for a perfect fit and have the carpet lay over the holes perfectly. You do it in a X pattern.

Also, the nsx carpets have plastic retainer clips to hold them in place. Does your kit come with those? Or do you need to remove and restaple the Oem ones?

Those plastic retainers can be removed and stapled by an upholster but it is not needed as the new replacement carpet has a thick rubber backing that is as stiff as the plastic retainer.

I would love the type r look with the larger loom but in a black finish.

Black NSX-R Type is available.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but Ivory is not available. We had it for several years, many moons ago, and no one was interested in it so we stopped making it.

Last edited:
Back