• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Annual Fall cruise and lunch - Sunday October 19th

Great that you can make it to the Fall Cruise....the weather is looking good and the route chosen is going to be a fun drive. Sean pre drove the route this week and it has been resurfaced, so nice and smooth.

Bram

Here you go..

We are starting our cruise just south of 401 at highway 6 in Morriston at Picards Peanuts for 9:30a.m. on Sunday October 19th.

Their address is:

22 Queen Street
Morriston,
Ontario, N0B 2C0

Please keep in mind this is Highway 6 SOUTH, and NOT the Hanlon Expressway.

Wow guys, 22 NSX's, one ITR, and one FD RX-7 are coming along! The weather still looks cool and fantastic. The engines love the cool dense air, this should be an epic cruise.

Great job Sean, what a cruise!.......glad to see everyone again and meet some of the New members. I hope everyone had a wonderful time and enjoy the route and the drive, as we are coming to the end of our the driving season....see every one at the next event.

Keep posting the pictures...

Bram

Had a great time. Too bad it was chilly out; don't blame people for leaving right after lunch. Would've liked to have met more owners, but I guess it'll have to wait. Btw, love the Acura hats!

Attachments

• CIMG0114.jpg
    CIMG0114.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 34
  • CIMG0127.jpg
    CIMG0127.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 34
  • CIMG0113.jpg
    CIMG0113.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
  • CIMG0123.jpg
    CIMG0123.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
What a well organized event guys. Sad to say this was my first event of the season but hopefully not the last. Thanks to the organizers for putting together such successful events. Kudos to the executive team!! Great job.

Butter78, thanks for posting some great pictures!!

Last edited:
Back