• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Annual Fall cruise and lunch - Sunday October 19th

You I'm BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

We will be meeting on Highway 6, just south of the 401 in Morriston. For those of you who joined us for the 2011 fall cruise, we'll be meeting at the same breakfast place, but we'll park at the Picards Peanuts as their parking lot is nice new asphalt. After that, we'll be driving south on some of my favorite roads, and we'll be stopping for lunch at Southcote 53 in Ancaster. If time allows, we'll make a stop to smell the roses along the way.

We are still meeting at 9:30, and starting the drive promptly at 10:30. I have driven the roads recently, and the colors are starting to look gorgeous, and in another 2 weeks they're bound to look even better.

The restaurants website is here:

http://www.southcote53tapandgrill.ca/

We've got a separate room reserved that can hold about 30 people, so don't be shy and sign up now!

It's here, the moment you've all been waiting for! After our very successful summer cruise and equally successful Honda Plant Tour, the NSXCC would like to announce our annual fall cruise.

We've sent out some information in our emails lately and it's coming up on Sunday October 19th.

Much as we generally do, we're starting out with a coffee and meet first thing in the morning (9:30a.m.), and starting our cruise at 10:30, where we'll drive for an hour to an hour and a half. After the drive, we'll stop for a nice lunch and go our separate ways after that.

Anyhow, sign up here:

1) Sean F. +1
2) Lucas H. +1
3) Tim C. +1
4) Daria +1
5) Bram +1
6) Rick J.
7) Garrick L. +1
8) Lionel W. +1
9) Owen.
10) Tommy P. +1
11) Andre M.
12) Shafik +1
13) Shawn B. (Likely no lunch)
14) Chris W.
15) Bash +1
16) Paul V. +1
17) Alan L.
18) Bruno S.
19) Rick M.
20) Steve R +1
21) Paul K
22) Brad O. +1
23) Matt D. +1(no lunch)
24) Matt O. +1(no lunch)
25) Tony S.
26) Martin B.
27)
28)
29)
30)

Last edited:
I will be there. Likely flying solo. Should be a good one. Have we decided where to meet?

Owen, great to see you. We just finalized the plans today. We're going to start at Hwy 6 and the 401 in Morriston, where we started in 2011, and drive between there and Ancaster/Dundas.

Should be a few hours of fun!

Hello guys,

I am new to the forums and am a proud owner of NSX (3 months now). Before getting the car I was always on the forums, I was wondering how does one become a part of the cruise. I am new and again have never been out with you guys before.

I appreciate any information.

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I am new to the forums and am a proud owner of NSX (3 months now). Before getting the car I was always on the forums, I was wondering how does one become a part of the cruise. I am new and again have never been out with you guys before.

I appreciate any information.

Thanks.

Hi, we would love to have you join the Club and take part in the Fall Cruise and the other events we have planned for the rest of this year and into next year.

The benefits of becoming a Club members are:
- Taking part in all of the Club events all year...expecially Est Fest in the Spring
- 20% discount on Parts and services at our sponsoring dealers
- Honda Plant tours or Honda special events
- Club Swag
- Access to our Technical Director and his 25 years of experience with Acura/NSX
- Great bunch of people that own NSX's
etc etc.

All deatils of our Club are @ nsxclub.ca

Please post some details about you and your car.

Bram

Hi, we would love to have you join the Club and take part in the Fall Cruise and the other events we have planned for the rest of this year and into next year.

The benefits of becoming a Club members are:
- Taking part in all of the Club events all year...expecially Est Fest in the Spring
- 20% discount on Parts and services at our sponsoring dealers
- Honda Plant tours or Honda special events
- Club Swag
- Access to our Technical Director and his 25 years of experience with Acura/NSX
- Great bunch of people that own NSX's
etc etc.

All deatils of our Club are @ nsxclub.ca

Please post some details about you and your car.

Bram

Hi Bram,

Thank you for the welcome. I definitely will look into the club and becoming a member. I just posted a thread about me and a picture of the car. Here is the link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/184948-Hello-Everyone

Thanks again and hopefully will get to meet some of you guys soon.

Good morning all,

It's just over two weeks away from our annual fall cruise, and it is shaping up to be one of the best in recent memories!

We are starting our cruise just south of 401 at highway 6 in Morriston at Picards Peanuts for 9:30a.m. on Sunday October 19th.

Their address is:

22 Queen Street
Morriston,
Ontario, N0B 2C0

Please keep in mind this is Highway 6 SOUTH, and NOT the Hanlon Expressway.

We will meet for 9:30, have some coffee at the restaurant immediately south of the Picards parking lot and leave promptly at 10:30a.m. for our cruise through all the wonderful fall colors. If time permits, we'll stop along the way to stretch our legs before we arrive at Southcote 53 in Ancaster for lunch. We have a room reserved at Southcote 53 that will hold about 30 people comfortably, so please reserve your spot soon to avoid disappointment.

http://www.southcote53tapandgrill.ca/

I personally love their Southcote burger with Gorgonzola, and roasted red peppers.

It should be a great day, and I look forward to seeing you all.
Christmas Brunch:

We are finalizing details for our Christmas Brunch that we are holding on Saturday December 13 this year, so save the date as we're finalizing details shortly and will be sending updates as they become available.

I'm In

I'm in as well,

please add me +1.

Coming from Whitby, Ontario ... woooo... hopefully it will be a great day for a good drive.

I will meet for the cars and coffee portion or in Ancaster for lunch and hanging out with the gang. Given the distance from home and the fact that my back pain has been flaring up again I'm reluctant to commit to the cruise at this time. If I am feeling better or more confident on the day of I will join the cruise as well.

Count me in. Alan L: ridin' solo.

Last edited:
I haven't been participating much this year. Been so busy! Jen is due any day now but as long as she isn't delivering that weekend count me in

Awesome guys! Almost 20 cars are coming and the long term forecast looks fantastic!

I'm doing a quick run of our drive sometime this week and I can't wait for the day.

Just a quick note, this is a members only function, so if you'd like to join, please make sure you're currently signed up.

Wow..looks like we'll need a bigger room....Should be a lot of Fun and the Fall colors are at it's Best.

Bram

I spoke with the owner and said we'd be approaching 30 people, and he informed me the room can hold 36 people sitting at 6 round tables of 6 each. They're ready for us!

The weather forecast is still looking stellar, so I can't wait for the cruise.

Back