• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Fall cruise extravaanza! Sunday September 29, 2013

22 cars guys!

This is shaping up to be one of our biggest events of the year!

Awesome, let's get even more guys out for the cruise.

Place/Time?

Hey, can you just do us out of towners a favor and confirm the exact address of the meeting point? I know you said it's on Trafalgar but is that Hamilton or Toronto?
Just to confirm the meet up time is 930 am?

Russ

Hey, can you just do us out of towners a favor and confirm the exact address of the meeting point? I know you said it's on Trafalgar but is that Hamilton or Toronto?
Just to confirm the meet up time is 930 am?

Russ

We are starting at the Tim Horton's on Trafalgar immediately south of Hwy 401. It's on the north end of Oakville.

Would anyone like to meet in Ancaster at 8:45 and drive up together?

Last edited:
Wow 27 NSX's for this our Annual Fall cruise it's going to be awesome with the fall colours in full bloom.
Anyone with Club radio, please bring then along...the Club do have some radios that will be made available, but this is a large group and we"ll need to keep everyone in contact.

See you guys tomorrow.
Bram

I'm excited! Cars all washed up and ready

te7y8e7e.jpg

Another wonderful event thanks to our executives. What a great way to dial down our driving season with some fall colors and twisty roads. Congratulations to Lionel and Daria for being (re)elected executives for the next 3 seasons. Thanks to volunteers like yourself we get to enjoy amazing events all season long.

Bash (and Urbee) thanks for a wonderful 4-5 years. It was my privilege working along side organizers as good as yourself. Congratulations in taking some well deserved time off

Last edited:
Hey everyone.
I was the guy driving by in the red 1990 Honda CRX on my way to our CRX meet in London Ontario.
I was amazed to spot so many NSX's in 1 place ! :biggrin:

Anyways, I took a few pics and videos ! :) Hope you like it

cheers

Gathering video:

Take off video:

PICS:

DSCF0969.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0971.jpg

DSCF0974.jpg

DSCF0975.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

DSCF0980.jpg

DSCF0981.jpg

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0983.jpg

DSCF0984.jpg

DSCF0985.jpg

DSCF0986.jpg

DSCF0987.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sean and all else who set up the Fall Cruise. Very enjoyable, great turnout and very sociable.
Sean has already improved on Owen's high standards by organising better weather for the Fall Cruise.
Looking forward to seeing Bruno's video.
Cheers
Lionel

Amazing turnout yesterday! it was great meeting everyone! and as well meeting the new owner of my first NSX build :)

you can borrow mine any time. i have an extra go pro that i only use depending upon which commercials i shoot.

Video is now up. I couldn't get the best coverage my gopro was dead and my phone died during lunch so I did the best I could.

Next year I'll have more gopros and hopefully rigs to make better videos!

https://vimeo.com/75739377

- - - Updated - - -

it was awesome to see turtle kens (now paul v) black 91 nsx again. amazing AMAZING car.

Last edited:
What a great turnout, nice to see so many NSX's out for the drive. I was a bit concerned by all the Police Speed traps on various part of the route, but everyone got by without anyone being stopped.
I would also like to say congrats to Lionel and Daria for accepting the position as Club Directors, and I would like to Thank Bash, for all his help and contribution that he has made to the Club since inception.

Lastly, I know we all had a fairly lengthy wait for our Lunch at the Bistro yesterday, and this is unacceptable, I will be speaking to the owner of the Bistro tomorrow to let him know the type or rather the lack of service we received at his Bistro.

Regards,
Bram

Back