• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Track Day at Toronto Motorsport Park (TMP) Fri June 24 5pm til dusk

Holly crap! I know Robby D from high school. I will be great to see you at TMP this Friday.

Add one more for Friday. Glynis is coming too.
D

So many NSX's at a track day! Wish I could make it. Going be flying to UK for Goodwood Festivel of Speed. Have a lot of fun guys and will miss being on track with you guys.

Do we have a rain date/? Looks like rain

So many NSX's at a track day! Wish I could make it. Going be flying to UK for Goodwood Festivel of Speed. Have a lot of fun guys and will miss being on track with you guys.

Geez Rob, is that where you are?:frown: Always wanted to do that....guess I should've done it when I lived there!

Anyway, I'm going to TMP even if it rains.

If some of you guys don't want to go to the track in the rain you'll be missing out on a chance to find out how good your cars really are.

Hop[e to see some of you there.

As of right now it is a 60% chance of showers. The way the weather has been of late I wouldn't bet a cent on what the weather man is saying.

I'm game as long as it isn't pouring rain. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Despite some spotty showers, 5 of us (4 NSXs) came together at TMP on Friday. It was a fair day for the event. Yes there was some rain, but we had a dry track for the first 90 mins, then the rain came and left quickly, and we had some serious fun after that. John and Lionel were dancing with precisions. Robby and myself being less experience took things more carefully, but it was all great fun. Bram unfortunately brought “the other car” along but he did bring his Senna helmet and play the co-pilot role the whole time. There were Vipers who came and left due to excessive oil consumption, there were GT3, Z06 and other race cars who came and gone with the rain. We pretty much have the track to ourselves by 8pm. Too bad we didn’t get a few more cars there.

We look forward doing another session in July or August. Perhaps piggyback off one of Gerry Low or BMW’s (Derek Hanson) event with instructors. We should easily gather 10-12 NSXs plus friends to come along. Lets us know you thoughts.

P1040719.jpg

P1040717.jpg

P1040722.jpg

P1040727.jpg

Last edited:
First, I must say welcome, Rob D, to the NSXCC...Rob is a real car guy and a good driver too!
Rob is a proud owner of an immaculate low mileage 95 targa, added to his stable of collectibles cars...

It was nice to go around a wet track, and feel how the car responded in these wet conditions. John, seems to be master in the wet and everyone else taking pointers from John.

Lionel, with his daily driver, was great on the track too, just a bit of under-steer on some corners...but it was great fun.

Next time I'll bring the NSX

Bram

Another fun event from the NSXCC, nice to meet Lionel and Rob and great to share the track with other NSXs.

Glad you guys all had fun. lets do another fri night and count me in.

Back