• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

::NSXCC:: Upcoming Events

Dear members,

I hope this message find you in good spirits despite the fact your NSX is stored and you are relegated to watching car videos on YouTube and playing Gran Turismo ;-)

Your NSX Club of Canada executive have been hard at work planning events for 2010.

Please note the following dates in your calendar:

- Movie Night on Feb 11th, (Notice already sent out, limited seating so please RSVP asap to Bram at [email protected])

- Karting on Feb 21st with the BMW Club (Please note the date has been changed from Feb 7th due to the SuperBowl)

- March Monthly Dinner being held in Kitchener/Waterloo area.

- NSXCC Renewal Karting party (April) --New reduced membership fee of $50.00 per year!

- Est Fest date have been set for May 28th-30th @ Blue Mountain Resort

- Activites in the planning stages of Est Fest include:
- Golfing
- Boat Cruise
- Creemore Beer factory tour
- Driving tour to Wasaga Beach and Lunch
- Tech session

- Honda Toronto Indy in July, ALMS is also a possibility.

- Niagara Wine Cruise in August

- Fall Cruise in Sept

Lots to do and think about for this year and rest assured we are doing everything we can to ensure you extract the maximum enjoyment out of your NSX. Please be aware that two of the upcoming events are just around the corner so plan accordingly and contact myself or any member o the executive if you'd like to participate.

Science of Speed Supercharger Group Buy update:
For those considering upping the hp of their NSX to keep up with the Joneses (who apparently drives a Corvette) the NSXCC is organizing a group buy for the SOS Supercharger system. Co-ordinator Richie Ram needs a minimum of 3 orders to ensure a special group buy price, free shipping, and a special install price of $550 for members within driving distance of the GTA (tune not incl). This is an outstanding value, compared to the usual $1000-1200 fee typically charged.

Thanks for reading :)

Do we have a date for the dinner in KW?

John and I were looking at going go-karting, but never saw another post on it???

Bram.......if you are talking about the go-karting both John and I received nothing. Then again, why send a "reminder" email on the same day as an event? I also sent a PM to John a few weeks ago regarding the Aug. Niagara cruise and never got a reply.........weekends are filling fast for the summer with all my racing, so if you guys are interested best reply asap as not sure now if it will work......hope your go-karting went well and we would have attended :<(

Sorry Shawna, your PM got lost in the shuffle. I'm forwarding it to Bram and check out now.

:redface:

Last edited:
No problemo - who won the karting?

Can I put down a date for the renewal party? My April weekends are 1/2 full already.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Any details on Est Fest while we're at it?

Dear GTA members:

Sorry for the late notice but the March monthly meet will take place in Kitchener-Waterloo.

Date: March 25th
Time: 7:30 pm
Place: Moose Winooski's
At Sportsworld Crossing
20 Heldmann Road
Kitchener, Ontario
N2P 0A6
Tel: 519-653-9660

http://www.moosewinooskis.com/

Since it's already pretty warm in So-Ont we expect to see a few NSX's popping up! Be there!

Your loyal secretary,
--John

:eek: ^^The Prez beat me to the punch!

Dear GTA members:

Sorry for the late notice but the March monthly meet will take place in Kitchener-Waterloo.

Date: March 25th
Time: 7:30 pm
Place: Moose Winooski's
At Sportsworld Crossing
20 Heldmann Road
Kitchener, Ontario
N2P 0A6
Tel: 519-653-9660

http://www.moosewinooskis.com/

Since it's already pretty warm in So-Ont we expect to see a few NSX's popping up! Be there!

Your loyal secretary,
--John

Was Moose Winooski's chosen because it is close to the 401?

not here Thurs. nights so won't be making the events - cottage has priority :>) - have fun, it's a good place been there lots

I should be able to get there .....only 30 mins. from home.....gotta get that car ready......

Yes, and it was recommended by Richie.

Bram

Its a pretty good place I hope all that attend will enjoy! Its very close to the 401 & Hwy8 Kitchener & Cambridge area. Hope to see some NSX's out weather permitting!

Do we have a rough tally of the # attending thrus eve?

-Richie

It is so close to home I have no reason not to be there. :tongue:

Comon' man us waterloo folks need to represent! There are so many owners in KW & Golden Triangle area! Yet me and my brother are the only ones that ever drive to GTA or even further to take part in NSXCC events now this is in our backyard.... finally! :cool:

Last edited:
Ok guys reservations have been made meeting at Moose Winooski's @ 7:30PM reservations made under Richie, Bram, and NSX Club of Canada. Hope to see you all there on Thurs! :smile:

map_kitchener.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone - I'll be in BC this weekend with the Navy, so I can't make it.
Where do I send the cheque for my 2010 dues?

Sean send me your money - I'll look after it.

Bram.......I have a meeting Friday morning so I'll show up and I think John will be as well........pending weather we'll be in our cars.

See you there............

Back