• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXer's in Sydney?

Hi All,

Any NSX'er in Sydney interested in meeting up this weekend and (maybe) playing tour guide around Sydney? I'd love to check out a RHD NSX in person! Drinks/food on me as well!

C'mon, help me out - I'm having major withdrawl without my X! :biggrin:

- David

where u staying and for how long ??

I've been at the Shangri La for 2 weeks and only have another week remaining. I would have posted sooner, but it took a fellow NSX'er to suggest I check in with the local NSX guys!

- David

Hey David, Nico (NSXBOX) is certainly the right guy to cure your NSX withdrawal! If you can get down to Melbourne I can help too :)

I will be in Orlando for a couple of weeks next Feb. Maybe we could do dinner?

Hey David, Nico (NSXBOX) is certainly the right guy to cure your NSX withdrawal! If you can get down to Melbourne I can help too :)

I will be in Orlando for a couple of weeks next Feb. Maybe we could do dinner?

Absolutely! There are a few NSX guys around Orlando that will get together for anything. Give me a shout as the date gets closer and we'll see about setting up a drive and/or dinner.

How far is it from Sydney > Melbourne? I seem to remember it looked pretty far on the map? :smile:

- David

Absolutely! There are a few NSX guys around Orlando that will get together for anything. Give me a shout as the date gets closer and we'll see about setting up a drive and/or dinner.

Looking forward to it! I'll drop you a line early next year.

How far is it from Sydney > Melbourne? I seem to remember it looked pretty far on the map? :smile:

Around 550 miles by road, just over an hour by air.

Thanks Neo - I've been trying to get out, but it's definitely been more about work on this trip. And now, due to APEC, this entire area is on lockdown. :mad:

Nico was nice enough to give me a ride in his GORGEOUS 92. Now (not to bash Sydney and probably more to do with my working hours) I haven't had too many cars catch my eye lately (an Aston and an M6 are about it), but Nico's *bright* *red* *widebody* NSX stands out like nothing else I've seen here! I don't think my photo skills would come close to the outstanding pics already in the gallery, so I'll just suggest you check out the pics under NSXBOX.

Thanks Nico! BTW, I tried out Ichiban Boshi tonight - it was great! The spicy hot ramen was truly "spicy hot." Look forward to catching up later in the week.

I will post one pic - going over Sydney Harbour Bridge in Nico's NSX:

DSCN0793.JPG

Back