• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 06, Who's going?

Sent my registration and $$ in today.
Anyone want to share a room at Sheraton Sebring (Chateau Elan) Sun &/or Mon nights?

I'm thinking of coming down on Monday to watch/ride during the track day. Then coming home and driving the NSX back down on Thursday for the official beginning of it.
Reckon it would be tastelss to bring my TL down for track day since I'm not actually driving on the track?

nsxjapan said:
I'll be there with 5 clubmembers(two of them with wife) from Japan.

Sweet, I remember driving up with you to NSXPO 04. That rental car was great! Any old pics so the others can see? Chevy Malibu Maxx with NSX CLUB OF JAPAN stickers all over it, classic!

I just registered and got my hotel room for the weekend.:smile:

I was threatened by NSXNUT that my car had to be removed from the garage and show up at the event. Some concerns about real car vs garage queen. Just to prove him wrong, it is going to the track this weekend in preparation for NSXPO. I will be there!!!!!!

God I hope I remember how to drive it :biggrin:

Hi All,

Lori & I will be zooming down from CT - In arrest me red - our '91.
Mike we could zoom down together - if u would take the turbo red special
out of the state of NJ. the one with the most tickets wins..Im guessing
3 fuel stops & 21 hours.. kind like a Le Mans run.

See Ya All in FLA
Clem:biggrin:

nsxtasy said:
The list of actual registrations received so far is posted here.

nice, I thought I had to update that list everytime someone else signed up.:biggrin:

nsxjapan said:
I'll be there with 5 clubmembers(two of them with wife) from Japan.

It is going to be great to see you again Hirofumi!

I will be there!

It will be great the join NSXPO again after a few years of a break. I wonder how much they have changed?

:confused:

I'm curious. Given that so many people have NO IDEA what kind of car the NSX is, what happens at the site of NSXPO when dozens and dozens of them appear. :eek:

The locals must go crazy !!! :biggrin:

And one other thing. How MANY nsxprime members, on average, attend this event. And do they ALL drive there NSX' there ? Or do some of them just come for the event ?

TIA

NSX-GUY said:
:confused:

I'm curious. Given that so many people have NO IDEA what kind of car the NSX is, what happens at the site of NSXPO when dozens and dozens of them appear. :eek:

The locals must go crazy !!! :biggrin:

And one other thing. How MANY nsxprime members, on average, attend this event. And do they ALL drive there NSX' there ? Or do some of them just come for the event ?

TIA

At NSXPO 2004 in Corning, NY we had 100+ nsxs attend.

NSX-GUY said:
TIA

There should be close to 200 people attending but not everyone brings their car. A good percentage of people show up without their cars to enjoy the great social events and camaraderie. Take a peek at www.nsxpo.com for the calender of events. It's going to be a great week.

Hugh said:
There should be close to 200 people attending but not everyone brings their car. A good percentage of people show up without their cars to enjoy the great social events and camaraderie. Take a peek at www.nsxpo.com for the calender of events. It's going to be a great week.

Shit, I'll go even if Hugh and Doc are going.......................

Armando

Some folks ship cars,most drive them or rent G-35's:wink: Anyway on average there are around 125 cars give or take at peak attendance.In general there is a core group of regulars that attend no-matter where the venue is.First timers are usualy in the hosting region within a ten hour drive,but there are always surprises,and some amazing long drives.

MiamieNeSeX said:
Shit, I'll go even if Hugh and Doc are going.......................

Armando

Have you signed up yet? And how about the track days? Get signed up and get your Miami contingent signed up as well. :)

Doc is hosting a golf outing and I'm trying to put together a leopard thonged mini-golf group. I definitely want you for that!

Hugh said:
Have you signed up yet? And how about the track days? Get signed up and get your Miami contingent signed up as well. :)

Doc is hosting a golf outing and I'm trying to put together a leopard thonged mini-golf group. I definitely want you for that!

Yes me and Frank are signed and payed up. Although we are not doing the track event since they didnt make provisions for those that only wanted to run one of the two days. As for Docs outing, Im not one to chase little balls around but I am up for your idea.

PS Nice job posting the Florida gun laws, that means only us local "Yahoos" will be armed. :) Hope you are feeling better.

Armando

Back