• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2008 Autocross

I am planning on adding Autocross to the Monday Sept 15 track day!

This will be a short course set up in the paddock next to parking for the track event. It will allow for participants to drive both events, or if you are only doing the Autocross, you can get rides on the track with instructors. Should be lots of fun!

Please respond here and let me know what kind of interest to expect. We will have registration for the Autocross at the Crowne Plaza when you pick up your info packet, or PM me if you are not attending the social event and only want to run the track event so we can have the schedule set before Monday morning.

There will be a small fee for this event, still working out cost, but it will be between $50 and $75. Just enough to cover our costs.

Hope to see you all at NSXPO!

autoX will be nice if you have couple photographer involved.

Everyone likes to have a pic or 2 of their cars in action.

Just throwing out ideas.:wink:

There should be at least one photographer on site! Should be doing some video too!

Anyone else going to play?

There should be at least one photographer on site! Should be doing some video too!

Anyone else going to play?

Cool........been wanting to see what the H1 looks like in a 4 wheel drift :tongue:

BTW: how close is the parking "set up in the paddock next to parking"? Ah....that's what Insurance is for :eek: :biggrin:

If I was able to track my 15 passenger van at Firebird at NSXPO 2005 then an autocross ought to be a piece of cake in the same vehicle. Maybe I will give everyone a fighting chance and run it fully occupied this time......:biggrin:

39240196_vW7Xc-L.jpg

39240196_vW7Xc-L-2.jpg

Last edited:
If I was able to track my 15 passenger van at Firebird at NSXPO 2005 then an autocross ought to be a piece of cake in the same vehicle. Maybe I will give everyone a fighting chance and run it fully occupied this time......:biggrin:

Now that's COOL your VAN has a BBK..............I don't have a chance :wink:

The Northeast travels in an Asimo Motorsports specially upgraded van. Ask anyone who did Firebird at NSXPO 2005 about being passed by a white van on the track.

or an infiniti x 35:biggrin:

Back