• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 DVD is here!

Thanks to all in the Vegas crew, also got mine today for viewing this evening. Thank you for a great event!

Received mine and already watched it:biggrin:. Was worth the wait. Thanks to Danny and the Vegas crew for a great event:smile:.

Danny, we received our DVD today...........once again THANKS SO MUCH for an amazing time at NSXPO 2010.
Seriously, you guys set a very high bar for future iterations to clear.

Oh and BTW, Team 6 FToverallW :biggrin:
Brian (& Judi)

Should I and may I upload it to youtube?

I'm thinking not...but you should let the producers / club officials weigh in.

Got mine in the mail today! Great vid! Thanks again to Danny and the Vega$ crew for putting on such a great event :biggrin:

What a great Valentine's Day present!

Awesome video. Thanks Danny!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got mine in the mail today. Nuking some popcorn and going to watch it. Thanks again to the organizers and fellow NSXer's.

TEAM 5!!! Weeeee!!!! :biggrin:

Should I and may I upload it to youtube?

Agree with DocJohn.

We attended, sans NSX's (da-m-t). I liked it a lot. Shouldn't we savor this for a bit, before we offer it up elsewhere? JMO.

And jeepers, this needed an Imola for sure....

watched the dvd tonight. You guys did a great job. it was great seeing all the friends and cars. Wonderful job and great memories!
thanks
tom

Got mine yesterday too! I wanted to watch it as a romantic TV night, but my fiance axed the idea. Something about Valentines Day or some lame excuse like that . . soorry guys! Will be watching it tonight though. :biggrin:

Received my disc yesterday...just need some time to watch it now. ;)

Thanks!

Hey Danny,

Great video, we watched it a couple of nights ago.

Thanks for a GREAT event.

Judi

:biggrin::biggrin:

Great video, I've watched it 3 times now.

Thanks Danny and the rest of organizational committee.

This was my first NSXPO, and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. The Las Vegas venue was a perfect location for such an event.

Thanks again,

Mario

Very happy that everyone is enjoying the video. Credit should go to NSXCA for approving the video in our budget and LV Racing Scene (Jay Lintao and George Tesoro) for their talent and the passion that they were able to put on film.

Best Regards,

Danny

Great video, I've watched it 3 times now.

Thanks Danny and the rest of organizational committee.

This was my first NSXPO, and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. The Las Vegas venue was a perfect location for such an event.

Thanks again,

Mario

You're welcome! It gets better every time I watch it.

Best Regards,

Danny

Watching it right now. The wife agrees: production quality far surpasses our expectations. My favorite NSXPO momento by leaps and bounds.

Team Vegas takes the cake!

Back