• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO caravan/transport - SOUTHWEST (AZ, UT, CO, NM)

Just booked our flights.

But having problem with the hotel, can't get the group rate to show. Typed "NSX" in the group rate box, it keep showing up as group rate not available. Anyone having the same problem?

Help!

-Yvonne

scNSXgirl said:
Just booked our flights.

But having problem with the hotel, can't get the group rate to show. Typed "NSX" in the group rate box, it keep showing up as group rate not available. Anyone having the same problem?

Help!

-Yvonne

I booked my room at the Hotel and you have to have it booked starting on Wednesday. I tried Tuesday and could not get the group rate.

Brad

TucAZNSX said:
Phoen$x - Are you going into hiding until October? ;) J/K.
Yes! The heat is killing me! I'm really busy with work and my house hunting too...
TucAZNSX said:
Glad to see that you booked your flight and hotel reservations. Are you on the same flight as Chris, Seth, Stephen & I?
Yep, however I will be staying in Larkspur instead of San Rafael for my lodging. My brother used some of his hotel points to get me a free room.

Hi All -- It is time now to collect deposits for the NSXPO transport. The deposit is $400.00. This is a non-refundable deposit. We need to have this by August 15th as I need to send a check to the transport company. The balance will be payable when you drop off your car.

Please send a check to:

ScienceofSpeed
4202 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85008

Please specify your name clearly, and e-mail a confirmation to [email protected]...

After the 15th, we'll have to give up your spot since a waiting list has been formed since we may not be able to fill up another transport.

-- Chris

Last edited:
Mr. Science of Speed ,
You should have recieved my check for 400.00
by now or w/in 24 hrs.
Most likely I will be shipping my Ferrari 355.

MYNSX (Bill)

Ok people, we're all paid up for the deposit (thanks!). The transport company will be working out the details in the next couple weeks, so we should have specifics then.

Since Kelvin dropped out of the transport, we have one spot open. It is *possible* that we may be able to carry up to 8 cars, lowering our price more, but this is yet to be determined (company has the measurements of an NSX). However, to get the good prices listed above, we need at least one more person to sign up. So please bug your friends to join up!

Cheers,
-- Chris

Hi guys & gals -- Everyone excited for NSXPO?! Just to let you know, Mel will be joining us on the transport, so we have filled our transport. Even with the added cost of gauranteed delivery and pickup (the driver will stay in California such that the cars can be delivered and picked up exactly when we need them to be) the total came out LESS than what we originally were quoted for (gotta love that). The total is $793.00 per person roundtrip. Everyone has already paid $400.00 deposits, so, the remained will be $393.00. Since I'm paying for the transport, I'd appreciate if you could give the balance to me at NSXPO.

The pickup company is still working on pickup date/time, however, it should be Monday Oct 6th in the morning. The pickup point will be at Basch Acura Service & ScienceofSpeed (week before may be a good time to get your car in for service if you need it).

4202 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85008

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
-- Chris

Hi Peeps -- We're confirmed for Monday morning pickup. Please plan to have your car to Basch Acura by 9-10am. If you'd like to drop it off early, we can fit another 4 or so in our shop on Friday afternoon. I also may be able to come in over the weekend if you arrange this with me in advance. Please note, it is imperative that the cars are there by this time to make NSXPO. If you'd like to contact me directly, please call our toll free number or e-mail for my cell phone for off-hours contact.

Thanks,
-- Chris

Wow!

2 weeks from today!!!

I am so excited, I guess its about time to start putting my car together now:D

Hope everyone else is looking forward to NSXPO as much as me!!

see ya everyone
-Seth

Wow!

2 weeks from today!!!

I am so excited, I guess its about time to start putting my car together now:D

Hope everyone else is looking forward to NSXPO as much as me!!

see ya everyone
-Seth

Back