• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO HELP!

If anyone can help, I need to confirm that the information on my registration form is correct.

The Question: you have two trains travrling in different directions . ... . .. .

The Real Question:

I have 2 guests and myself attending NSXPO.
Do I pay the 295 for each person to attend and 350 for myself as a driver. or does the 295 include normal track events and the 350 is only for those needing a drivers school.

I read the info from NSXCA to read that the event costs 295 per person and to drive on the track you must register the driver and pay the 350. If this is correct please respond. If not please advise on the correct math.

Thanks

Dave

The fees are $295 per person attending NSXPO with an ADDITIONAL fee of $350 PER DRIVER if you plan on doing the track event. The $295 per person will cover all group activities other than the track time. You may not do the track event portion without paying the additional $350.

Bob

Also please note that the prices of $295 and $350 are only if you're paying by credit card or Paypal. If you're paying by check, they're $280 and $330, respectively.

Back