• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSXPO Merchandise Available Online!!

NSXPO 2005 Merchandise is now available online at the NSXCA website!!! :smile:

You can now log on to the NSXCA website and order any wearable item with the NSXPO 2005 logo or the traditional NSXCA logo, just be sure to specify which logo you would like when placing your online order. The logo selection can be found at the bottom of the window, underneath the item description and picture.

There are a number of great items for sale such as: t-shirts, short sleeve polo shirts, long sleeve polo shirts & button downs, outerwear pieces including a fleece vest and microfiber jacket, a hat, and a nice ladies sleeveless knit shirt.

The NSXCA merchandise page can be viewed by clicking here.

So get your items purchased today and show up at NSXPO in STYLE! :cool: :tongue:

Sorry but it won't let me order, goes to error "wrong telephone #". All info was correct, tried 3 times.

coolnsx said:
Sorry but it won't let me order, goes to error "wrong telephone #". All info was correct, tried 3 times.

Hmmm....I haven't actually tried it out myself, but Ken I'm sure will post shortly and be able to help you by either resolving the website ordering problem or taking your order for you via email. Stay tuned and we'll definitely get the issue ironed out and the product that you would like on order ASAP.

coolnsx said:
Can you try entering your phone number with no parenthesis and no spaces? It looks like it's expecting something in the format "555-555-5555" (only allows dashes) or "5555555555" (no dashes, just 10 digits).

Ojas, Great Call!! It will only accept the telephone # xxxxxxxxxx Thanks for the help, the thong is on the way :eek:

Ojas said:
Can you try entering your phone number with no parenthesis and no spaces? It looks like it's expecting something in the format "555-555-5555" (only allows dashes) or "5555555555" (no dashes, just 10 digits).

Good call Ojas! Thanks for the help! Now coolnsx can also be coolnsxgear at NSXPO. :tongue: For what it's worth, the logo turned out AWESOME this year. I think people will really like the logo on any merchandise ordered and their memento's this year, but that part is still a surprise.

Want to see what you can order? :D

All embroidered items are available with the choice of either the NSX Club of America logo:

NSXCA.jpg

or the NSXPO 2005 logo:

nsxpo2005_th.jpg

Items are available in a variety of colors, and can even be customized with your own embroidered text - with your name, or the name of your region or chapter, or even your NSXprime username!

The following items are available (click on photo for larger version):

Short Sleeve

NSX Short Sleeve Henley

NSX Track Stripe Trim Polo

Long Sleeve

Columbia Lewisville Long-Sleeve Brushed Twill Shirt

NSX Classic Button Down Denim Shirt

NSX Long Sleeve Pique Knit Sport Shirt

NSX Long Sleeve T-Shirt

NSX Mock Turtleneck

Outerwear

Columbia Sportswear Cougar Flats Jacket

NSX Sport Fleece Full Zip Vest

The NSX Legacy Microfiber Jacket

The NSX Navigator Jacket

Ladies

NSX Ladies Sleeveless Knit Shirt

Activewear

NSX Beefy T with Pocket

NSX Quarter Zip Sweatshirt Pullover

NSX Ringspun Crewneck With Tipping

Hats

NSX Six Panel Sandwich Baseball Cap

Bags

NSX DOUBLE POCKET CLUB BAG (temporarily out of stock)

NSX SIX PACK OVAL COOLER

Non Wearables

The following items are also available, but only with the NSXCA logo:

NSX Glass Etched Paperweight

NSX License Plate Frame
Carbon Fiber NSX License Plate Frame

NSX Tire Gauge

NSX Men's Dual Display Watch
SPECIAL CLEARANCE SALE

NSX Club Patch

Gift certificates are available too!

Last edited:
NSX DOUBLE POCKET CLUB BAG is out of stock until mid-December...FYI

After some discussion, we will have merchandise on hand for sale at NSXPO! Clearly due to the number of possible configurations there won't be one of everything in every size and color, but there will be a good selection of some of the most popular items on hand. So that should help your packing situation. :smile:

Back